Looking for fun snacks for kids! We got over 150 amazing snack ideas for kids. Kids of all ages like toddlers, preschoolers, and older kids like kindergarteners and up will love all these snacks. Some are healthy and full of veggies, fruits, and proteins, and others are sweet and fun. These fun snacks for kids will even be loved by the pickiest of eaters!
Fun Snacks For Kids
In my house, we love quick snacks. The problem is, we get bored of the string cheese and goldfish every day.
So, we asked some of our favorite bloggers to tell us their snack ideas for kids, and rounded up over 150 of them here for you!
Delicious and Easy 150+ Fun Snack Ideas For Kids
1. Monster Apple Faces Snack
Ahh! These monster apple faces are just the perfect amount of cute and scary!
2. Fun and Healthy Snacks For Kids
You can make fun, healthy snacks — all you need is a few cookie cutters and an imagination!
3. Super Easy And Yummy Snack Drawer
If your kids are like mine, then they grab whatever is easiest to eat. Help them make healthy choices, by making a snack drawer in your fridge.
4. Fun and Healthy Mom Approved Snacks For Kids
All these snacks are mom approved, but kids love them.
5. Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Snack
Chocolate chip cookie dough can actually be good for you with this awesome snack recipe.
6. Scavenger Hunt Snack Game
Hah! Make your kids work for their food with this map skills snack scavenger hunt.
7. Delicious Soft Pretzel Snacks
Soft pretzels are my favorite snack of all time. Did you know you can make your own?
8. Savory and Salty Cheese Cracker Snacks
These alphabet cheese crackers are crazy good. My kids can’t get enough of them.
9. Twinkie Submarine Snack
Twinkie Submarines! They’re twinkies that LOOK LIKE submarines! I love them!
10. Panda Burgers and Butterfly Snacks
These quirky kids snacks include panda burgers and butterflies. Adorbs.
11. DIY Pop Tart Snacks
You can make your own pop tarts. Yum!
12. After School Snacks: Homemade Hot Pockets
Homemade hot pockets are cheap and easy.
13. Pre-School Snacks: Homemade Cinnamon Roll French Toast
We love this homemade cinnamon roll french toast.
14. Crazy Hairy Hot Dog Snacks
Oh my! These hairy hot dogs are crazy!
15. Yummy Peanut Butter and Banana Pancake Sandwich Snack
Peanut Butter and Banana Pancake sandwiches are silly to say, and fun to eat.
16. Granola Snacks
Did you know you can make your own granola? I had no idea!
17. No Drip Popsicle Snacks
No drip popsicles are such a hit at my house.
18. Tiny Book Sandwich Snack
Make little book sandwiches. They’re so cute!
19. DIY Alphabet Cracker Snacks
You can turn snack time into a scrabble game with these DIY Alphabet Tiles.
20. Silly Face Cracker Snacks
All the kids in the neighborhood always ask for these silly face crackers.
21. Sweet and Healthy Frushi Snack
Frushi is way better than sushi!
22. Banana Spider Snacks
I don’t know if I could eat these banana spiders. Oh, who am I kidding. They look delicious!
23. Fruity Healthy Fruit Kabob Snacks
Fruit Kabobs are good for kids or adults. I love to serve these at parties.
24. Kid Friendly Super Bowl Snacks
Whether it’s super bowl, sports on TV or in life, these sports themed snacks for kids are perfect.
25. Super Cute Halloween Snacks
We even have holiday themed snacks for kids like these fun and spooky Halloween snacks.
26. Easy and Healthy Snacks Toddlers Will Love
Toddlers can be picky, but toddlers will love these easy and healthy snacks. These fun snacks for kids are perfect!
27. Fun Snacks For Kids That Are Healthy
Yogurt, veggies, fruits, and more! Your kids will be excited to try these fun and healthy snacks for kids.
28. Back To School Snacks For Kids
We have over 20 great creative and fun school snacks perfect for back to school.
29. Easy and Fun Oreo Snacks For Kids
Tuxedo dipped Oreos are a fun and tasty snack. They’re perfect, sweet, and easy to eat and a fun little after school treat.
30. Easy To Make Family Movie Night Snacks
From popcorn to snack mix, there are so many different snacks your kids and family will love!
31. Gross Earwax Snacks For Kids
This isn’t real ear wax, no worries. It’s cheese and a dip! It’s fun and gross! Love these fun snacks for kids.
Check out the rest of the over 150 Snack Ideas Below:
More Snacks For Kids From Kids Activities Blog
- We have 5 Earth day snacks and treats kids will love!
- Check out these yummy snowmen treats and snacks.
- Look at these delicious Cookie Monster snacks!
- You will love these simple summer snack recipes.
- Try these yummy snack recipes that will take you to a baseball game.
- Yum! Healthy apple chips for kids’ snacks recipe is so good.
- We have a month of kid snack ideas.
- Oooh, lightsaber snacks!
- You will want to try these monster recipes and snacks.
- Want an easy fun snack for kids? Make these frozen yogurt treats.
- Eat these simple kid snacks.
- Delicious homemade snacks you have to try to make this summer.
You can even add your own ideas! Remember, by linking up you give permission to anyone to grab a picture and feature you on a site they write for, Facebook, or Pinterest. If we share your link, we will always credit you, send people to your original post, and use only ONE photo.
Updated: This post has been updated in July 2020 due to the increase in search traffic we’ve seen from parents looking for snack ideas for kids. We asked our Facebook community to share snacks even picky eaters would enjoy. We think our readers will find this info really helpful because many of the snack ideas below are easy to make at home!