April Fool’s Day approaching and we have some easy pranks for kids! For years, our family has enjoyed this silly holiday, trying to trick one another with harmless fun. Many of our pranks have gone down in family history, and have become fun inside jokes between us.
There are a ton of great ideas floating around out there to fool your peeps. Here are 10 of our favorite tried & true (meaning they worked on my kiddos!) easy April Fools Pranks for Kids!
This post contains affiliate links that help support Kids Activities Blog.
Pranks for Kids
1. Blech! Sprinkle a little salt on your kid’s toothbrushes the night before.
2. Where Am I? If your kids are heavy sleepers, put them in a different bed once they are asleep. Imagine their surprise waking up in the wrong bed the next morning! (This one is a favorite in my house!)
3. A blue cow… WHAT! Tint your milk jug with food coloring the night before, and serve your kid their breakfast with a colorful new addition!
4. Where’s my Rice Krispies? Switch bagged cereal within their boxes, and see how long it takes for your kids to find their favorite.
6. What a mess! Toilet paper your kid’s room as they sleep. Make sure to have the camera ready when they wake up!
7. Goedemorgen! Change the language on your their smart devices to a different one. Make sure you know who to change it back, though!
8. OUCH! Stuff a little toilet paper in the ends of their shoes, and watch them think their feet grew overnight. What funny pranks for kids!
9. Turn your house upside down! Turn photos, toys, and furniture–anything that works, upside down the night before.
More Fun Pranks
It doesn’t have to be April Fool’s Day to enjoy pranks for kids! Here are some of other of our favorite ideas for practical jokes.
- Opposite day! Check Out Our Wacky Wednesday Ideas
- 12 Super Silly Pranks For Kids
- Magic Trick: Attach Paper Clips With a Dollar Bill
What Fun April Fools Day Pranks have you tried on your kids? Comment below! Also, be sure to join us over on our Facebook page.