A Month of Kids Snacks
It’s snack time and there is nothing in mind what to serve for kids. Do you feel like that some days? I sure do.
That’s why I did little homework and gathered some of our favorite healthy snack ideas for kids for entire month. Yes, that’s right – 30 snacks for kids in one place so you can come back any time for some inspiration.
Healthy and fun Snack ideas For Kids of all ages
We want our little ones full and healthy, so here’s a list of snacks you can make hitting both things! You’ll love them for sure!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Mini Muffin Pancake Bites Recipe
Any child would love these mini muffin pancake bites for a treat snack.
2. Cute Hummus Face Snack Recipe
Some bread, hummus and vegetables can make a great nutritious snack. All you need to do is make cute hummus faces.
3. Frozen Yogurt Treats
Frozen yogurt treats always is a success during hot summer days.
4. Fruity and Fresh Frushi Recipe
Have you ever tried frushi? It’s rice and fruit! A kid-style sushi.
5. Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
These mini grilled cheese sandwiches are perfect for play-dates and meet-ups at the park.
6. Cool Pasta Salad Turtle Recipe
Pasta salad always works as a snack for hungry kids. Watch how to turn a simple pasta salad into a turtle.
7. Creamy Yogurt Bars Recipe
Yogurt bars are actually very easy to make and you can customize them by putting kids’ favorite berries and fruit.
8. Tasty No-Bake Carrot Balls Recipe
No-bake carrot balls is another great way to sneak in some nutrition into your child’s diet.
9. Easy Pancake Roll-Ups Recipe
Pancake roll-ups the kid style. Fun way to eat pancakes at any time of the day.
10. Fun and Healthy Snack Alternatives
And snacking on regular popcorn isn’t making kids excited try these healthy alternatives.
11. School Book Sandwich Recipe
If you make school book sandwiches you might win “the coolest mom” award.
12. Cute Minions Sandwich Snack Recipe
This is a simple tutorial how to make minion sandwich.
13. Sweet Fruity Roll-Ups Recipe
Fruit roll-ups are perfect snack when you are on the go.
14. Healthy Breakfast Balls Recipe
Breakfast balls are a healthy alternative when kids skip breakfast.
15. Frozen Fruity Yogurt Bites Recipe
These adorable frozen fruity yogurt bites can be served at the birthday party.
16. Turkey Hummus Pinwheels Recipe
You can secretly squeeze so many nutritious goodies into these turkey hummus pinwheels.
17. Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bar Recipe
These super yummy blueberry vanilla greek yogurt granola bars will fill up the hungry tummies.
18. Awesome Healthy Smoothie Recipe
A healthy smoothie is always a winner for a quick snack.
19. Cute and Tasty Lego Snack Recipe
No kid will refuse this Lego snack. What a fun snack!
20. Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipe with a Tweak
Tired of traditional PBJ? Try these – peanut butter jelly banana waffle sandwiches.
21. Frozen Yogurt Dots Recipe
Frozen yogurt dots will be a nice snack surprise for kids.
22. Mini Quiches Recipe
Mini quiches could be a perfect snack for a picnic day.
23. Easy Cauliflower Tots Recipe
You can easily trick your kids into eating vegetable with these cauliflower tots.
24. String Cheese Pencil Recipe
String cheese pencils? They are so cool.
25. Rainbow Fruit Pizza Recipe
In case kids are in the mood for a pizza make them this colorful rainbow fruit pizza No-one will say no.
26. Mozzarella Cheese Sticks Recipe
Mozzarella cheese sticks don’t have to come from the box. It is actually very easy to make them yourself. Try it.
27. Frozen Pineapple Ice Pops Recipe
Frozen pineapple ice pops will cool off your kids during hot summer days.
28. Mini Mexican Quiches Recipe
If you have leftover chicken from dinner these gluten free Mexican mini quiches is a good way to use up leftovers.
29. Gourmet Grilled Cheese Recipe
Kids tired of regular grilled cheese sandwiches? Try these. They are gourmet, but kids style.
30. Healthy Apple and Peanut Butter Snack Recipe
Need a quick snack? These super healthy apple + peanut butter snacks will do the trick.
More healthy meal ideas from Kids Activities Blog
Which kids’ snack is you little one’s favorite? Share it in the comments below!