If you’ve already brought out the swimsuits and pool floaties, you’re ready for summer! Now you just need some poolside snacks! Here are 5 Summer Snacks to Enjoy by the Pool that your family and friends will love.
5 Summer Snacks to Enjoy By the Pool
This post contains affiliate links.
These poolside snacks are perfect for pool parties, or just relaxing days with the family!
Salted Chocolate Mandarin Oranges Summer Snack
Head on over to Deliciously Yum for this amazing Salted Chocolate Mandarin Oranges recipe!
Yogurt Banana Pops
This is a huge favorite in my home. These Yogurt Banana Pops are fun for the kids to make, and give them something healthy to eat during a hot afternoon!
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Cones are the Perfect Summer Snack
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate in a glass mixing cup for about 1 minute — then 10-second intervals, until melted.
- Dip the top of the cone into the chocolate, and sprinkle with shredded coconut or sprinkles. Let cool.
- Fill the cones with fruit including: strawberries, blueberries, grapes, and mango.
Homemade Blueberry Peach Roll Ups
- 4 medium sized Peaches, chopped
- 1 container of fresh Blueberries
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- First, preheat oven to 170°.
- Then, cut the peaches, and put them into a food processor. Add 2 teaspoons of honey, and then mix.
- Next, pour the puree onto a lined baking sheet.
- In the same food processor, pulse the blueberries until smooth.
- Pour over the baking sheet, filling in the holes of the peach puree.
- Then using a rubber spatula, spread the two together and form a rectangle so you have even corners.
- Put in the oven for 6-8 hours until the roll up is dry (it may take longer depending on thickness of roll up).
- Cool and peel from baking sheet.
- Cut into strips and enjoy!
- First, combine the coconut water and pink lemonade, and then set aside.
- Next, slice the strawberries, and add to each popsicle mold.
- Zest about 1/4 teaspoon of lemon for each popsicle, and then place in mold.
- Pour the coconut water/lemonade mixture into the popsicle mold, and put on the lid.
- Then, put in freezer for 5 hours, or until solid.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
You can’t make magic happen in the kitchen without the right kitchen tools! Here are some of our must-haves:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Summer Treats For the Whole Family
- Lemonade Cake
- Cast Iron S’mores
- 20 Amazing S’mores Recipes
- Campfire Cones
- Fun Ways to Enjoy Pita Bread This Summer
- 21 Super Summer Party Tips
- Cool and Refreshing Summer Treats for Kids
- Sides for an End of Summer BBQ
What is your family’s favorite poolside treat? Comment below!