If you’ve already brought out the swimsuits and pool floaties, you’re ready for summer! Now you just need some poolside snacks! Here are 5 Summer Snacks to Enjoy by the Pool that your family and friends will love.
Simple Summer Snacks Recipes for kids to enjoy
These poolside snacks are perfect for pool parties, or just relaxing days with the family!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Salted Chocolate Mandarin Orange Summer Snack Recipe
This recipe is a healthy and absolutely satisfying snack! Both kids and adults will love it!
Ingredients Needed to make Salted Chocolate Mandarin Orange Recipe
Head over to Deliciously Yum for this amazing Salted Chocolate Mandarin Orange recipe!
2. Yogurt Banana Pops Recipe
This recipe idea may be served for either breakfast or snack, frozen or simply cold.
Ingredients Needed to Make Yogurt Banana Pops Recipe
This is a huge favorite in my home. These Yogurt Banana Pops are fun for the kids to make, and give them something healthy to eat during a hot afternoon!
3. Chocolate Dipped Fruit Cones Recipe
These cones are the best alternative to ice cream but equally delicious and loved by kiddos!
Ingredients Needed to Make Chocolate Dipped Fruit Cones Recipe
- Waffle Cones
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Shredded Coconut
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Fruit Cones Recipe
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate in a glass mixing cup for about 1 minute — then 10-second intervals, until melted.
- Dip the top of the cone into the chocolate, and sprinkle with shredded coconut or sprinkles. Let it cool.
- Fill the cones with fruit including: strawberries, blueberries, grapes, and mango.
4. Homemade Blueberry Peach Roll Ups Recipe
This recipe is so simple to make and really tasty! It will be a total hit for both kids and adults!
Ingredients Needed to Make Homemade Blueberry Peach Roll Ups Recipe
- 4 medium sized peaches, chopped
- 1 container of fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
How to Make Homemade Blueberry Peach Roll Ups Recipe
- First, preheat oven to 170°.
- Then, cut the peaches, and put them into a food processor. Add 2 teaspoons of honey, and then mix.
- Next, pour the puree onto a lined baking sheet.
- In the same food processor, pulse the blueberries until smooth.
- Pour over the baking sheet, filling in the holes of the peach puree.
- Then, using a rubber spatula, spread the two together and form a rectangle so you have even corners.
- Put in the oven for 6-8 hours until the roll up is dry (it may take longer depending on the thickness of roll up).
- Cool and peel from the baking sheet.
- Cut into strips and enjoy!
5. Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
Beat the summer heat with this healthy snack! Don’t forget to add this to your list!
Ingredients Needed to Make Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups pink lemonade
- Zest of 1 lemon
How to Make Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
- First, combine the coconut water and pink lemonade, and then set aside.
- Next, slice the strawberries, and add to each popsicle mold.
- Zest about 1/4 teaspoons of lemon for each popsicle, and then place in mold.
- Pour the coconut water/lemonade mixture into the popsicle mold, and put on the lid.
- Then, put in freezer for 5 hours, or until solid.
more Summer Treats recipes from kids activities blog
- Lemonade Cake
- Cast Iron S’mores
- 20 Amazing S’mores Recipes
- Campfire Cones
- Fun Ways to Enjoy Pita Bread This Summer
- 21 Super Summer Party Tips
- Cool and Refreshing Summer Treats for Kids
- Sides for an End of Summer BBQ
- Here are some fun things to bake over the campfire this summer!
- Check out these other healthy snacks for kids!
- Check out these football shaped food!
- Make your own homemade fruit roll ups!
- See these Memorial Day Picnic Ideas! Or see this list of 50+ Picnic Ideas!
- You have to try these delicious afternoon snack recipes.
- You have to try this kids trail mix recipe!
What is your family’s favorite poolside treat? Comment below!