I can’t think of a more relaxing way to end a busy week, than a Saturday night spent enjoying a movie with my loved ones, snacking on these 5 Family Movie Night Snacks!
5 Family Movie Night Snacks
This post contains affiliate links.
Honey Butter Popcorn
- First, follow the directions on the package of microwave popcorn. Prepare, and then set aside.
- Next, in a small saucepan, melt the butter and honey together.
- Then, pour mixture evenly over popcorn, and combine.
Movie Night Popcorn Balls with M&Ms Snack
- 1 cup Mini M&Ms
- A bag of Microwave Popcorn
- 1 (10 oz) bag small Marshmallows
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Mini Pretzels
- Start by following the directions on the microwave popcorn. Prepare, and then set aside.
- Next, melt the butter, on low in a large pot.
- Then, add marshmallows, and stir until melted.
- Add pretzels, and then combine.
- Let cool, until you can touch, and shape into balls.
- Then, roll in a bowl of Mini M&Ms.
**Spray your hands with nonstick cooking spray if you find the popcorn sticks to you!
Maple Cinnamon Pecans
- First, in saucepan, combine pecans, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Next, heat on medium heat, for 6-8 minutes.
- Then, spread on parchment paper to cool.
- Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture on top.
A Healthy Movie Night Snack: Apple Cookies
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- An Apple
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- First, core the apple, and then and cut it into slices.
- Then, spread peanut butter on the apple.
- Add almonds, coconut, and chocolate chips.
Crockpot Trail Mix
- 5 cups Cheez-It Crackers
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 5 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 3 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
- First, put Cheerios, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, Cheez-It crackers, and pretzel sticks into a crockpot. Mix completely.
- Next, in a small saucepan, melt the butter. Whisk in the garlic salt, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Then, pour over the crockpot mixture, and mix completely (make sure all of the snacks are covered).
- Set on high for 1 hour, mixing every 15 minutes.
- Let cool, and store in Ziploc bag (or a container).
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful holiday gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Family Game Night and Family Movie Night Tips and Treats
- 20 Awesome Picks for Family Movie Night
- Sweet, Salty, and Festive Valentine’s Popcorn Your Whole Family Will Love
- The Best Board Games for Family Game Night
- Studies Show the Benefits of Family Night
- 5 Unbelievable Ways to Enjoy Popcorn
- 45+ Active Indoor Games
- 14 Scrumptious Campfire Desserts
- Create of Join a Summer Movie Club
What’s your go-to movie night snack? Comment below!