Looking for some snack ideas for movie night? We got you! Movie night is not movie night without delicious snacks to munch on! And we have 5 of the easiest and most delicious snack ideas for movie night! Seriously, these movie night snacks are sure to be a hit with the entire family! Sweet to savory, we got all the snack recipes for you to try!
Snack Ideas For Movie Night
I can’t think of a more relaxing way to end a busy week, than a Saturday night spent enjoying a movie with my loved ones, snacking on these 5 Family Movie Night Snacks!
Whether you have a sweet tooth, prefer salty snacks, or both, these snack ideas for movie night are perfect no matter what movie you’re watching! Movie snacks go well beyond just popcorn and candy! And these movie snack recipes prove that!
This post contains affiliate links.
Related: Free kids movies
The Best Family Movie Night Snacks
Honey Butter Popcorn Recipe
Directions to Make Honey Butter Popcorn
- First, follow the directions on the package of microwave popcorn. Prepare, and then set aside.
- Next, in a small saucepan, melt the butter and honey together.
- Then, pour mixture evenly over popcorn, and combine.
Movie Night Popcorn Balls Recipe with M&Ms Snack
Ingredients Needed to Make Popcorn Balls
- 1 cup Mini M&Ms
- A bag of Microwave Popcorn
- 1 (10 oz) bag small Marshmallows
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Mini Pretzels
Directions for Popcorn Ball Recipe
- Start by following the directions on the microwave popcorn. Prepare, and then set aside.
- Next, melt the butter, on low in a large pot.
- Then, add marshmallows, and stir until melted.
- Add pretzels, and then combine.
- Let cool, until you can touch, and shape into balls.
- Then, roll in a bowl of Mini M&Ms.
**Spray your hands with nonstick cooking spray if you find the popcorn sticks to you!
Maple Cinnamon Pecan Recipe
Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Pecan Recipe
Directions to Make Cinnamon Pecans
- First, in saucepan, combine pecans, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Next, heat on medium heat, for 6-8 minutes.
- Then, spread on parchment paper to cool.
- Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture on top.
Healthy Apple Cookies Recipe
Ingredients Needed to Make Fresh Apple Cookies
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- An Apple
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
Directions to Make Healthy Apple Cookies
- First, core the apple, and then and cut it into slices.
- Then, spread peanut butter on the apple.
- Add almonds, coconut, and chocolate chips.
Crockpot Trail Mix Recipe
Ingredients Needed to Make Trail Mix in the Crockpot
- 5 cups Cheez-It Crackers
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 5 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 3 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
Directions to Make Trail Mix in the Crockpot
- First, put Cheerios, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, Cheez-It crackers, and pretzel sticks into a crockpot. Mix completely.
- Next, in a small saucepan, melt the butter. Whisk in the garlic salt, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Then, pour over the crockpot mixture, and mix completely (make sure all of the snacks are covered).
- Set on high for 1 hour, mixing every 15 minutes.
- Let cool, and store in Ziploc bag (or a container).
Family Game Night and Family Movie Night Tips and Treats
- 20 Awesome Picks for Family Movie Night
- here are 22 free kids movies you can watch on youtube!
- Sweet, Salty, and Festive Valentine’s Popcorn Your Whole Family Will Love
- The Best Board Games for Family Game Night
- Studies Show the Benefits of Family Night
- 5 Unbelievable Ways to Enjoy Popcorn
- 45+ Active Indoor Games
- 14 Scrumptious Campfire Desserts
- Create of Join a Summer Movie Club
- Check out these football shaped food!
- Looking for some more family fun? Here are 60 more fun family activities!
- You have to try these delicious afternoon snack recipes.
- You have to try this fall kids trail mix recipe!
What’s your go-to movie night snack? Comment below!