I can’t think of a more relaxing way to end a busy week, than a Saturday night spent enjoying a movie with my loved ones, snacking on these 5 Family Movie Night Snacks!
This post contains affiliate links.
5 Family Movie Night Snacks
Honey Butter Popcorn Recipe
Directions to Make Honey Butter Popcorn
- First, follow the directions on the package of microwave popcorn. Prepare, and then set aside.
- Next, in a small saucepan, melt the butter and honey together.
- Then, pour mixture evenly over popcorn, and combine.
Movie Night Popcorn Balls Recipe with M&Ms Snack
Ingredients Needed to Make Popcorn Balls
- 1 cup Mini M&Ms
- A bag of Microwave Popcorn
- 1 (10 oz) bag small Marshmallows
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Mini Pretzels
Directions for Popcorn Ball Recipe
- Start by following the directions on the microwave popcorn. Prepare, and then set aside.
- Next, melt the butter, on low in a large pot.
- Then, add marshmallows, and stir until melted.
- Add pretzels, and then combine.
- Let cool, until you can touch, and shape into balls.
- Then, roll in a bowl of Mini M&Ms.
**Spray your hands with nonstick cooking spray if you find the popcorn sticks to you!
Maple Cinnamon Pecan Recipe
Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Pecan Recipe
Directions to Make Cinnamon Pecans
- First, in saucepan, combine pecans, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Next, heat on medium heat, for 6-8 minutes.
- Then, spread on parchment paper to cool.
- Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture on top.
Healthy Apple Cookies Recipe
Ingredients Needed to Make Fresh Apple Cookies
Directions to Make Healthy Apple Cookies
- First, core the apple, and then and cut it into slices.
- Then, spread peanut butter on the apple.
- Add almonds, coconut, and chocolate chips.
Crockpot Trail Mix Recipe
Ingredients Needed to Make Trail Mix in the Crockpot
- 5 cups Cheez-It Crackers
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 5 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 3 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
Directions to Make Trail Mix in the Crockpot
- First, put Cheerios, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, Cheez-It crackers, and pretzel sticks into a crockpot. Mix completely.
- Next, in a small saucepan, melt the butter. Whisk in the garlic salt, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Then, pour over the crockpot mixture, and mix completely (make sure all of the snacks are covered).
- Set on high for 1 hour, mixing every 15 minutes.
- Let cool, and store in Ziploc bag (or a container).
Family Game Night and Family Movie Night Tips and Treats
- 20 Awesome Picks for Family Movie Night
- Sweet, Salty, and Festive Valentine’s Popcorn Your Whole Family Will Love
- The Best Board Games for Family Game Night
- Studies Show the Benefits of Family Night
- 5 Unbelievable Ways to Enjoy Popcorn
- 45+ Active Indoor Games
- 14 Scrumptious Campfire Desserts
- Create of Join a Summer Movie Club
What’s your go-to movie night snack? Comment below!