As a busy mom with a healthy lifestyle I am always looking for easy kid snacks ideas, especially ones that my kids love! My biggest challenge is finding things my kids and I can agree on for an after dinner treat. These frozen yogurt treats couldn’t be easier, in fact they are perfect for making with your kids. And they taste great, similar to apple pie a la mode, only much simpler! With just three ingredients and a little time you can make a snack your kids will beg for! And I must admit, grown ups love them too! Plus, since these are a frozen treat you can make bunch and they will be waiting anytime you need a quick dessert or afternoon snack. The secret to these yummy treats are new products from our sponsor Horizon Organic.
To Make Frozen Yogurt Treats You’ll Need
- Horizon Apple Clusters
- Horizon Cinnamon Snack Grahams (optional but delicious)
- Vanilla Yogurt (preferably Horizon Organic)
- Silicone cupcake molds or a cupcake pan with liners
How To Make Frozen Yogurt Treats
- First place five apple clusters in the bottom of your cupcake mold.
- Crumble up a few cinnamon grahams and sprinkle them over the apple clusters. This step is optional but makes your treats extra tasty.
- Fill the rest of your mold with yogurt.
- Repeat until you’ve made your desired amount.
- Freeze until solid.
- Unmold and serve!
Older children could easily make these with no help. No patience to wait for them to freeze? These three ingredients also make wonderful parfaits!
Horizon has come out with a bunch of great new snack items that are perfect for busy families. These great on-the-go options include things like Organic Fruit Snacks and Milk & Fruit Super Squeezes. You can find all the things you need for our Frozen Yogurt treats and lots of other wonderful Horizon Organic products at most major grocery stores. For more Mealtime Solutions check out Horizon Organic on Pinterest. And be sure to connect with Horizon on Facebook and Twitter.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organics. The opinions and text are all mine.
Start your morning off right with these yogurt bars!