We have so many delicious Super Bowl snacks that are surprisingly easy to make! Football season has gone by quickly, and now we are all preparing for the fun of Super Bowl Sunday which at my house means FOOD! We have the best BIG game day snack ideas that the entire family will love.
Super Bowl Snacks The Entire Family Will Love
Before the big game starts, check out this list of the best finger foods for football fans, including kids! These easy Super Bowl appetizers are great for the big game. Potato chips and tortilla chips can get boring. We need a creamy dip, an easy black bean dip, cheesy dips and other game-day snacks.
Related: Snacks for kids
Fun, festive and football-themed, these Super Bowl snacks are sure to be the center of attention no matter the score of the game. While we chose these with the big game in mind, any football party or event might be an awesome time to roll our our big game food ideas…
Kid-Friendly Super Bowl Snacks
1. Yummy Superbowl Pizza Bagels
Make your own pizza bagels. Let the kids pick out all their own toppings. The reason this works so well for the Super Bowl is they are quick and easy and sure to please.
2. Cool Football Party Treats
Turn graham crackers into football party treats. We love these because they are so versatile and could be decorated with your big game team colors and so much more.
3. Creamy Mac ‘n Cheese Bites
Mac ‘n cheese bites are a kid favorite any day, but they would be a really fun Super Bowl snack! via Chef In Training
4. Cute Football Piggies in a Blanket
Try these fun football piggies in a blanket. My kids love these. via Pillsbury
5. Easy Pretzel Bites
Make your own pretzel bites. I love these but I’m so scared to make them myself, luckily these look easy! via Two Peas In Their Pod
6. Cheesy Pizza Pockets
These cheesy pizza pockets are great for kids since they’re less messy than a pizza. via Whipped Baking
7. Meatball Subs on a Stick
All kids love food on stock, these meatball subs on a stick would be a great football snack. Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese! Yum. via Cookies and Cups
8. Poppin’ Superbowl Popcorn Bar
This popcorn bar is awesome! What a fun idea for a kids’ Super Bowl party. via Live Laugh Rowe
9. Delicious Mini Corn Dog Muffins
My little ones love these mini corn dog muffins, plus they are super easy to make. via Hip 2 Save
10. Tasty Pizza Balls for Superbowl Party
How about you try some pizza balls this season? These are a lot of fun and kids adore them!
11. Cool and Healthy Watermelon Helmet
Make a watermelon helmet full of fresh fruit! This is one of the coolest ideas ever. via Ladies Trends
12. Spiral-Wrapped Sausage on a Stick
This spiral-wrapped sausage on a stick is another fun ‘food on a stick’ idea. We love it. These would be so good dipped in gooey cheese sauce. via Mom On Timeout
Superbowl Sweet treats
13. Football Ice Cream Sandwiches
How much fun are these football ice cream sandwiches?? Just add a little icing to the top and you’re all finished. via The Celebration Shoppe
14. Sweet Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Footballs
Chocolate-covered strawberry footballs are another dessert that’s easy to create and kids will love them. via Mommy Style
15. Fudgy Football Brownies
Football brownies are a great dessert to have kids help with. Cut them into football shapes and add icing for the strings. via My Frugal Adventures
16. Yummy Snickers Popcorn
Snickers popcorn is a delicious mixture of popcorn and your favorite candy bar plus chocolate and peanut butter. Yum! via Sweet Phi
17. Sweet Football Cookies
These amazing football cookies are great for the advanced baker! via Fancy Edibles
18. Tasty Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Footballs
Make chocolate-covered pretzel footballs by dipping pretzel rods in chocolate and adding a little white icing. via Sarah’s Bake Studio
19. Clever Apple Nachos
You don’t need ground beef for these nachos. My kids don’t like nachos, but I bet they would go crazy for these amazing apple nachos! via The Crafty Blog Stalker
20. Superbowl Rice Krispie Footballs
Rice Krispie footballs are another awesome way to make an edible football! via That’s What Che Said.
21. Yummy Nutter Butter Referees
Nutter Butter referees are so cute! This is a fun treat to have the kids help create. via The Girl Who Ate Everything
22. Football-Shaped Cheesecake
If you love cheesecake then try this chocolate chip cheesecake ball-shaped like a football. via Belle of the Kitchen
23. Cool Superbowl Cookie Dough
Take your favorite edible cookie dough and dip it in chocolate for these crazy good cookie dough balls that look like footballs. via Life Love and Sugar
24. Cute Football Cupcakes
Football cupcakes are another great Super Bowl snack idea that everyone will love. via Sprinkled with Jules
25. Sweet Oreo Cookie Footballs
Oreo cookie footballs are my favorite. Add a little extra to make it look like a football! via House of Yum
26. Cinnamon Roll Football Cookies
Football cinnamon roll cookies taste amazing and your kids will love them! via Pizzazzerie
More cool ideas for the SuperBowl & Family Games
- Get to know The Ultimate Superbowl party in town!
- Get more football-shaped snack recipes for your kids.
- Throw a Superbowl Kid’s party using these fab ideas!
- Learn how to organize a family football party here.
- Toddler snacks for the younger party goers.
- Best chili recipes including our favorite crockpot chili recipe
- Pssst…should you encourage your child to play sports?
- You have to try these delicious afternoon snack recipes.
- You have to try this fall kids trail mix recipe!
- Check out these snacks for picky eaters!
What are your family’s favorite Super Bowl snacks?