Oh how we love those picky toddlers and the challenge we have finding healthy snacks for toddlers that they will actually eat!
Good snacks for toddlers that are healthy, simple and varied are the goal. We found some great toddler snacks you can make right at home and keep around when your toddler is looking for a quick bite to eat. Enjoy!
Best Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
Quick Healthy Bite
Breakfast Balls – These are not just for breakfast! They are the perfect snack to keep around for little ones.
Mmmm…Toddlers Love Muffins
Peanut Butter + Carrot Muffins – My son ate these all the time and the fun part is that you get to sneak in the goodness of carrots without them knowing! via Love and Marriage
Green Kiwi Smoothie – Sneak in some spinach in this delicious green smoothie kids love.
Popsicles with a Vegetable
Veggie Popsicles – Great ideas for making kids popsicles full of veggies. My favorite is the carrot mango recipe!
Now Everyone Can Saw Quinoa
Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites – Mix together your favorite veggies with quinoa to make these healthy bite-sized snacks kids can grab and go. via The Melrose Family
Smooth Toddler Muffins
Avocado Blueberry Muffins – These muffins sneak in the goodness of avocado without your kids ever knowing. via Baby Foode
Snacks that Look Like Spiders
Spider Snacks – This snack is so fun! Use raisins, bananas and flax seeds to create edible spiders.
Homemade Fruit Snacks
Homemade Fruit Snacks – Make your own fruit snacks to be sure they aren’t loaded with sugar! via Honest To Nod
Fruit Leather Recipe
Make your own fruit roll ups with this simple one ingredient fruit leather recipe!
Yogurt Gummies? I am in!
Blueberry Yogurt Gummies – Use blueberries and milk to make another healthy version of gummies. via Yummy Toddler Food
Take a Banana Bite
Banana Bites – Oats and bananas are the main ingredients in this healthy toddler snack. via Super Healthy Kids
Frozen Banana Surprise
Frozen Yogurt Banana Dippers – Such a simple idea that is so smart! Dip your bananas in yogurt and freeze. via Oh Sweet Basil
If you have ever wondered how to make gogurt, we have you covered and the toddlers are applauding!
These fun apple sandwiches are great after school treats for the entire family and toddlers will want to help make them!
Trail Mix Even a Bird Would Eat
Wild Bird Trail Mix – Mix together cranberries, raisins, seeds and more in this kid-friendly snack mix. via Baby Foode
Just Make this Snack
Baked Cucumber Chips – These are surprisingly good! I think my kids would really enjoy these. via Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
Homemade Apple Chips
These simple to make apple snacks for kids start as a fun activity to do together and ends up with a super yummy apple snack that toddlers will want to take on the go.
A New Way to Eat Cheerios
Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars – These are really simple to create and keep around for an easy toddler snack. via Our Family of Seven
More Snacks Picky Eaters Will Eat from Kids Activities Blog
- Oh so many healthy snacks for kids!
- Our favorite easy snacks to make.
- If you need more healthy snack ideas, check out our healthy snacks for picky eaters list!
- When the afternoon & after school rush happens, it is great to have some afternoon snacks on hand kids will eat.
- School snack ideas can be healthy and yummy!
- We have the cutest back to school snacks…they work great anytime you want a school themed snack.
- Advice for when toddler won’t eat anything but snacks…it happens!
- Do you have a snack basket?
- We have some really fun snack hacks to make your snack life easier!
- We have a full month of snack ideas all in one place!
- We have over 50 homemade popsicles that are simple popsicle recipes you can easily make at home.
- Pssst…add snacks to a snack necklace for extra fun!
Which healthy snacks for toddlers are you going to try first? What is your favorite healthy toddler snack?