Here are some jokes that my kids have been laughing hysterically at. Thanks to all of you for contributing them on our facebook wall. Do your kids have a favorite joke that was missed? Add it into the comments here at Kids Activities Blog!
Animal Jokes for Kids
(Contains affiliate links.)
Have you ever seen an elephant hiding in a jar of jelly beans?….. They hide pretty good, don’t they!?! – Pamela
Why cant a tryanosauras clap? Its extinct – Sharyce
What do you call an elephant in a phonebooth? Stuck – Jodie
What do you call a blind dinosaur? A Doyouthinkhesawus. – Brenda
What do you call a dinosaur that does not take a bath? A Stink-o-Saurus. – Stacey
Why do fish live in salt water? Because pepper makes them sneeze! – Tina
Knock knock. Who’s there? Cow. Cow who? No, silly cows don’t say whoo cows say moooooo – Jaimie
Girl: Why is your nose so swollen?
Boy: I was smelling a brose.
Girl: Silly! There’s no “b” in rose.
Boy: There was in this one! – Brenda
Knock knock. Who’s there?
Hard to write. The person interrupts the answer by saying MOO!! Hope you get it. My kids think its the funniest thing to yell it at the person getting ready to say interrupting cow who!! They just laugh!!
Then they start doing other animals and noises they can think of!! – Keri
Q: what do cows read with breakfast? A: A moooospaper – Amber
What do you call a deer with no eyes?-No eye deer (no idea) – Kim
Why did the fastest cat in school get suspended? Cuz he was a cheetah (cheater) – Candice
What do you call a cow that just had a baby? De-calf-inated. – Brenda
knock knock . . . who’s there? Who. Who who? Is there an owl in here?! – Jenna
What does a piece of toast wear to bed? His pa-JAM-as – Laken
What do you call cows that are laying down? Ground beef. – Brenda
Jokes for Preschoolers
Why is 6 terrified of 7? Because 7 “8” 9! – Kelly
Q: What did “0” say to “8”? A: Nice belt! – Shanon
Knock, knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Well, don’t cry it’s only me! – Claire
What flower do you wear on your face? Two-lips! – Barbara
What did one eye say to the other eye? Don’t look now, but something between us smells.- Brenda
What’s brown and sticky? A stick! – Megan
What do you call a boomerang that does not come back? A stick!- Tina
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? – Kailey
What’s white and black and read all over? A newspaper – Amy
Jokes about Food
Two muffins in an oven. One says, “sure is hot in here!” Other one says, “Holy smokes! A talking muffin!” – Nate
What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot – Kristin
Why did the orange lose the race? – because he ran out of juice – Jessie
Where do Pirates like to eat? ARRRRby’s (Arby’s) – Danyale
Why wont cannibals eat clowns? Because they taste funny! – Colleen
Jokes about Bodily Functions
Why did Tigger stick his head down the toilet??? He was looking for Pooh :))) – Sam
What goes “Ha Ha Ha plop?” Someone laughing their head off. – Pamela
Why couldn’t the skeleton go to the movies? Because he didn’t have the guts! – Jessica
How does Darth Vader like his toast? On the dark side. – Lindy
Why did Dracula go to jail? Because he robbed a blood bank! – Jessica
How do you make a hankie dance? Put a little boogie in it! – Colleen
What’s a French person in the bathroom? A “You’re-a-pee-in” (European). – Texas Garden
How do you get a tissue to dance? Put a little boogie in it. – Sarah
Do your kids have a favorite joke?
Leave a comment with a joke that makes your kids laugh.
Looking For More Silly Fun? Look No Further:
- This silly faces printables are just too much fun!
- We have so many silly crafts for toddlers.
- Fuel your child’s creativity with these back to school coloring worksheets with silly school supplies on them.
- This bath prank is hilarious and fun!
- Looking for stocking stuffers? We have 12 silly stocking stuffers for under $10.
- This silly spider themed food will make snack time a ton of fun.
- These silly games for kids will bring hours of enjoyment.
- Looking for a new book? This silly billy book is one of our favorites.
- Learn your abc’s with this silly letters game.
- These practical jokes for kids are a hoot and a half.
- Your kids will learn to love poetry with these really funny rhymes.
- Let your child make their own silly pictures game!
- Love science? We have silly experiments you can try.
- Kill time with these silly sock puppets for kids.
- Let us teach you how to make silly putty!
- Want more games? Check out these coloring games.