5 Yummy Snacks Recipes That Take You To a Baseball Game
When you go to a baseball game you usually snack on some peanuts and cracker jacks! Here are 5 Snacks that Take You to a Baseball Game!
Yummy Snacks Recipes That Take You To a Baseball Game
These ideas would be perfect for a baseball-themed birthday party, or a celebratory party once baseball season has ended!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Homemade Cracker Jacks Popcorn Recipe
This snack is a popular childhood delight. It’s so easy to prepare and has a perfect balance of nutty, salty and sweet flavors.
Ingredients Needed to Make Homemade Cracker Jacks Popcorn Recipe
- 1/2 cup un-popped kernels of popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
Head over to Add a Pinch for the Homemade Cracker Jacks Popcorn Recipe!
2. Oreo Cookie Popcorn Recipe
This is not your usual popcorn flavor. And you will never trade it with any other options!
Ingredients Needed to Make Oreo Cookie Popcorn Recipe
- 15 Oreo cookies
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- Salt, to taste
You can’t go to a baseball game without popcorn! We are adding a little chocolate flavor to the popcorn with this Oreo Cookie Popcorn recipe from Burnt Macaroni.
3. Honey Butter Popcorn Recipe
This Honey Butter popcorn shouldn’t be missed because it’s the best that you’ll ever have! It has the right balance of sweet, salty, and crunchy.
Ingredients Needed to Make Honey Butter Popcorn Recipe
- 1 stick of butter
- Popcorn (use a bag of plain microwavable popcorn – or make it on the stove top)
- 1/3 cup honey
If you like your popcorn a little sweet, this Honey Butter Popcorn is for you! You will love it!
4. Rice Krispie Baseball Treats Recipe
This snack recipe is adorable and yummy. It’s very easy and quick to do too!
Ingredients Needed to Make Rice Krispie Baseball Treats Recipe
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 10oz bag marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Vanilla icing
- Red icing (you can also add natural food coloring to white icing to create red, and use a piping bag)
How to Make Rice Krispie Baseball Treats Recipe
- First, cook the Rice Krispies treats.
- Then, melt the butter in a large saucepan, and add marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and fold in Rice Krispies, until coated.
- Next, spread the Rice Krispies mixture on a lined baking sheet and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Using a baseball cookie cutter, cut the Rice Krispies treat into baseballs.
- Then, top with vanilla icing, and decorate with the red icing.
- This treat will look like baseball!
5. Pretzel Cheese Sauce Recipe
Ingredients Needed to Make Pretzel Cheese Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Pretzel Cheese Sauce Recipe
- First, in a saucepan, heat the milk until it starts bubbling.
- Next, in a separate saucepan, melt the butter and whisk in the flour, until it thickens.
- Pour the warm milk into the butter mixture while whisking, until the mixture thickens.
- Then, add the cheese, while continuing to whisk, until it’s melted.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Baseball Trail Mix Recipe
Baseball Trail Mix will always be perfect for snacking during a game!
Ingredients Needed to Make Baseball Trail Mix Recipe
2 cups (each) of:
How to Make Baseball Trail Mix Recipe
- Combine all of the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Then separate it into individual containers.
More yummy Snacks and treats Recipes from kids activities blog
- Lemonade Cake
- 5 Homemade Slurpees Recipes – Summer Classics
- Cast Iron S’mores
- 5 Kid-Approved Salad Recipes
- Cool and Refreshing Summer Treats for Kids
- Check out these football shaped food!
What is your favorite treat when you go to a baseball game? Comment below!