L is for Lamp Craft – Preschool L Craft
Making an ‘L is for lamp craft’ is a fun way to introduce a new letter. This Letter L Craft is one of our favorite letter L activities for preschoolers because the word lamp starts with L and the letter craft is shaped like the letter L. This letter L preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter L Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter L shape themselves or use our letter L template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is attaching the pipe cleaners and faux gems to make an Lamp!
Related: More easy letter L crafts
This article contains affiliate links.
- Black construction paper
- Orange construction paper
- Black pipe cleaner
- Some beads
- scissors or preschool training scissors
Watch How to Make Preschool A is for Angel Craft
Step 1 – Create the Letter L Shape
Trace and cut out letter L or download, print and cut out this letter L template:
Step 2 – Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter L onto the piece of construction paper of a contrasting color.
Step 3 – Add the Lamp Details to the Letter L
- For the lamp shade: Cut out the lampshade and add it to the top of the L.
- For the lamp string: Add the string to the bottom of the lampshade.
- For the lamp shade decoration: Add gems or beads to the lamp shade.
Finished L Is For Lamp Craft
L is for Lamp craft is ready!
More Ways to Learn the Letter L from Kids Activities Blog
- Big resource of letter L learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy L is for Lion Craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun L is for lion coloring Craft.
- We love this L is for Lion King slime you can make.
- Print these Letter L worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter L tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter l coloring page!
What changes did you make to the L is for Lamp preschool craft?