J is for Jaguar Craft – Preschool J Craft
Making an ‘J is for Jaguar craft’ is a fun way to introduce a new letter. This Letter J Craft is one of our favorite letter J activities for preschoolers because the word jaguar starts with J and the letter craft is shaped like the letter J. This letter J preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter J Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter J shape themselves or use our letter J template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is attaching the pipe cleaners and paper to make an jaguar!
Related: More easy letter J crafts
This article contains affiliate links.
- Orange construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 small pom pom
- 1 orange pipe cleaner
- scissors or preschool training scissors
Watch How To Make Preschool J Is For Jaguar Craft
Instructions For Letter J Preschool Craft: Jaguar
Step 1 – Create the Letter J Shape
Trace and cut out letter J or download, print and cut out this letter J template:
Step 2 – Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter J onto the piece of construction paper of a contrasting color.
Step 3 – Add the Jaguar Details to the Letter J
- For the jaguar head: Cut out head and ears from orange construction paper. Glue the head on top of the letter J and add the ears to the side of the head.
- For the jaguar face: Glue on the googly eyes, pom pom, and use a marker and draw the mouth and whiskers.
- For the jaguar paws: Cut 4 paws and glue them on the side of the letter J and the bottom of the letter J.
- For the jaguar spots: Draw the spots of the jaguar on the letter J using the marker J.
- For the jaguar tail: Glue the orange pipe cleaner to the end of the letter J.
Finished J is for Jaguar Craft
J is for Jaguar craft is done!
More Ways To Learn The Letter J From Kids Activities Blog
- Big resource of letter J learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy J is for jaguar coloring Craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun J is for Jelly Fish Craft made from Cupcake liner.
- We love this J is for Jellybean Craft you can make.
- Print these Letter J worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter J tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter j coloring page!
What changes did you make to the J is for Jaguar preschool craft?