V is for Vase Craft – Preschool V Craft
Making an ‘V is for craft’ is a fun way to introduce a new letter of the alphabet. This Letter V Craft is one of our favorite letter V activities for preschoolers because the word vase starts with V and the letter craft is shaped like the letter V. This letter V preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter V Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter V shape themselves or use our letter V template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is attaching the pipe cleaners and pom poms to make an vase!
Related: More easy letter V crafts
This article contains affiliate links.
- construction paper in any color but white
- letter V cut out on white paper or construction paper or printed letter a template – see below
- 3 green pipe cleaner
- 3 colorful pom poms
- scissors or preschool training scissors
Watch How To Make Preschool V Is For Vase Craft
Instructions For Letter V Preschool Craft: Vase
Step 1 – Create the Letter V Shape
Trace and cut out letter V or download, print and cut out this letter V template:
Step 2 – Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter V onto the piece of construction paper of a contrasting color.
Step 3 – Add the Vase Details to the Letter V
- For the vase: Glue the green pipe cleaners to the middle of the V.
- For the flowers: Cut out the flowers from construction paper and glue them to the tip of the green pipe cleaners.
- For the flowers: Add pom poms to the middle of the flowers.
Finished V is for Vase Craft
V is for Vase craft is done!
More Ways to Learn the Letter V from Kids Activities Blog
- Big resource of letter V learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy V is for vulture Craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun V is for vampire Craft made from clothespins.
- We love this V is for vampire craft you can make.
- Print these Letter V worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter V tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter v coloring page!
What changes did you make to the V is for vase preschool craft?