Q is for Queen Craft – Preschool Q Craft
Making an ‘Q is for queen craft’ is a fun way to introduce a new letter of the alphabet. This Letter Q Craft is one of our favorite letter Q activities for preschoolers because the word queen starts with Q and the letter craft is shaped like the letter Q. This letter Q preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter Q Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter Q shape themselves or use our letter Q template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is attaching the pom poms and yarn to make an queen!
Related: More easy letter Q crafts
This article contains affiliate links.
- Pink construction paper
- Yellow yarn
- 2 googly eyes
- 3 pom poms
- scissors or preschool training scissors
Watch How To Make Preschool Q Is For Queen Craft
Instructions for Letter Q Preschool Craft: Angel
Step 1 – Create the Letter Q Shape
Trace and cut out letter Q or download, print and cut out this letter Q template:
Step 2 – Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter Q onto the piece of construction paper of a contrasting color.
Step 3 – Add the Queen Details to the Letter Q
- For the queen’s eyes: Glue the googly eyes to the top of the Q.
- For the queen’s hair: Cut yarn to desired length and glue it to the sides of the letter Q for hair.
- For the queen’s crown: Grab your aluminum foil and cut out a grown. Glue pom poms on it to look like gems.
Finished Q is for Angel Craft
Q is for Queen craft is done!
More Ways to Learn the Letter Q from Kids Activities Blog
- Big resource of letter Q learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy Q is for queen coloring Craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun Q is for Queen’s Castle printable coloring sheets.
- Print these Letter Q worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter Q tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter q coloring page!
What changes did you make to the Q is for queen preschool craft?