Looking for lovely Letter L crafts? Lovely, love, ladybug, look, LEGO, lemon, are all lovely L words. Lights, ladybugs and more bring learning fun alive with these Letter L Activities and Crafts. These are great to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning The Letter L Through Crafts and Activities
These awesome letter L crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, and crayons and start learning the letter L!
Related: More ways to learn the letter L
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter L Crafts For Kids
1. Letter L is for Lamp Craft
What color would your kid choose for their own L is for Lamp Craft? What a fun way to learn letters of the alphabet.
2. Letter L Lava Lamp Craft
How about some science with these DIY Lava Lamps? via Little Bins for Little Hands
3. L is for DIY Star Wars Lamp Craft
Pull out your old comics for this DIY Star Wars Lamp. A fun craft, Star Wars, DIY décor, and the letter l. What a great way to learn. via Our Peaceful Planet
4. L is for DIY Peter Pan Shadow Night Light Craft
How about a shadow? Try these DIY Peter Pan Shadow Night Light Project! via Busy Mom’s Helper
5. Letter L is for LEGO Craft
Nab those LEGO bricks laying around and create a pretty LEGO Rainbow. This is a ton of fun and if you put it against a blue piece of construction paper it’ll look like it is in the sky!
6. L is for LEGO Picture Puzzle Craft
Photo memories & building combine in these LEGO Picture Puzzles. This is a great letter craft for young kids. Learn letters and exercise their brain! via I Can Teach My Child
7. L is for DIY LEGO Marble Run Craft
Keep them happily occupied for a long while with this DIY LEGO Marble Run via The Crafty Mummy
8. Letter L LEGO Suncatcher Craft
Bring some fun to your windows with this LEGO Suncatcher. This is a different way to learn a new letter. via Busy Kids Happy Mom
9. Letter L LEGO Marble Run Craft
Looking for more letter l craft ideas? Your little builders will love making this LEGO Marble Run via Frugal Fun 4 Boys
10. L is for LEGO Pencil Holder Craft
I don’t know who would love this DIY LEGO Pencil Holder more, me or the kids! Each block is a different color so it is a simple way to make your desk a little more fun. via Handmade Charlotte
11. Letter L is for Ladybug Crafts
Hang this Ladybug Bird Feeder Craft in your trees for your feathered friends! via Busy Mom’s Helper
12. L is for 3D Lady Bug Craft
You could do a ton with this 3D Ladybug Craft. Grab your black marker to give the lady bug lots of spots! This is such a cute paper craft, I love it. via Crafty Morning
13. Letter L Egg Carton Ladybugs Craft
Put that empty egg carton to use with these fun Egg Carton Ladybugs. I love letter crafts that also let us recycle, it is a perfect way to use up things you have around the house. via One Little Project
14. L is for Ladybug Finger Puppet Craft
Imaginative play will be a blast with this cute Ladybug Finger Puppet. These is one of the many creative ways to not only teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener the letter l, the letter l sound, and also promote pretend play. via Artsy Momma
15. Letter L Ladybug Crafts
How about some Pop Top Ladybug Crafts for some recycled fun? via Crafty Morning
Letter L Activities For Preschool
16. Letter L Printable Activities
Want more fun activities? When you’re done having fun with these 15 Letter L Activities and Crafts, try our Color By Letters sheets! These also double as fine motor activities.
17. LETTER L WORKSHEETS
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with these fun educational activity sheets. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER L CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter l crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter L printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter l tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- This lamb craft is the perfect letter L craft.
- As is this cupcake liner ladybug craft.
- Lava also starts with L too and you can make your very own lava!
- Lava also starts with L too and you can make your very own lava! This would be a fun letter L science experiment for both younger children and older children.
- Grab your crayons and have fun with these printable LEGO coloring pages.
- Did you know you can use LEGOs to make friendship bracelets. What a sweet letter L craft.
- Make a roar with this fierce lion craft.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter L craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!