Making a ‘B is for bear’ craft is a fun way to introduce the second letter of the alphabet. This Letter B Craft is one of our favorite B activities for preschoolers because the word bear starts with the letter B. This letter B preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter B Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter B shape themselves or use our letter B template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is adding all the felt to make a “beary” cute bear.
Related: More easy letter B crafts
This article contains affiliate links
- Brown Construction paper
- Letter B cut out on white paper or construction paper or printed letter a template – see below
- 2 googly eyes
- Brown craft felt sheets
- scissors or preschool training scissors
- construction paper in any color but white
Watch How To Make Preschool Letter B Is For Bear Craft
Instructions For Letter B Preschool Craft: Bear
Step 1- Create The Letter B Shape
Trace and cut out letter B or download, print, and cut out this letter B template:
Step 2- Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter B onto the piece of construction paper of a different color.
Step 3- Add the Bear details to the Letter B
- For the bear ears: Cut the felt into two big half circles. These will be your Letter B bear ears. Then glue them to the top of the letter B.
- For the bear eyes: Glue on the googly eyes.
- For the bear arms: Cut the felt into long ovals. Then cut out 2-3 small triangles out of one end. That will make the letter B bear claws and arms! Then glue the arms onto the letter B.
- For the bear feet: Cut out two half circles and cut out 2-3 triangles from the round part. This will make your letter B bear feet or paws. Then glue the feet onto the bottom of the letter b.
Your B is for Bear craft is done!
Finished B is for Bear Craft
B is for bear craft is done!
More Ways To Learn THe Letter B From Kids Activities Blog:
- Big resource of letter B learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy paper plate b is for bear craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun B is for bat Craft made from clothespins.
- We love this A is for bat craft you can make.
- Print these Letter B worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter B tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter b coloring page!
What changes did you make to the B is for Bear preschool craft?