Easy DIY Pumpkin Cup Stack Toss Game
The Pumpkin Cup Stack Toss Game is perfect for little hands to help make and then play. This simple Halloween game is quick and easy to make and helps strengthen gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination. This jack o lantern inspired game works well at home, for a Halloween party or in the classroom.
Make a Pumpkin Toss Game
This pumpkin toss game is so easy to make, it will literally only takes 15 minutes or so.
- Most of the DIY time is just waiting for the paint to try!
- This game craft requires minimal supplies and is suitable for home, school, or daycare.
- Playing pumpkin toss is a great way to have fun during the Halloween season!
Related: More Halloween games for kids
This post contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed To Make This Pumpkin Toss Game
- small paper cups
- orange paint
- paint brush
- Sharpie marker
- small object to toss (ping pong ball, building cube, etc.)
Directions To Make Pumpkin Toss Game
Invite children to paint their paper cups orange.
When the paint dries, allow them to use a black permanent or washable marker to create jack o’lantern faces.
Grab some ping pong balls and get ready to play!
Playing The Pumpkin Toss Game
Kids will have a blast stacking the cups over and over again after they use a small ball or block to knock them over.
Make the challenge even more exciting by adding more cups!
How high can they stack the cups?
How many can they knock down? The possibilities for fun are endless!
What a great little fall or Halloween game that is not only fun, but works on fine motor skills!
Step by Step Pictures to Make Halloween Toss Game
Pumpkin Cup Stack Toss Game
The Pumpkin Cup Stack Toss Game shared below is perfect for little hands.
It's quick and easy to make and helps strengthen gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Paper Cups
- Orange Paint
- Sharpie Marker
- Ping Pong Balls
- Paint Brush
- Invite children to paint their paper cups orange.
- When the paint dries, allow them to use a black permanent or washable marker to create jack o’lantern faces.
- Grab some ping pong balls and get ready to play!
More Pumpkin Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- This paper pumpkin craft is one of my favorites!
- Check out this cute 5 little pumpkins craft.
- This pumpkin suncatcher craft is a fun pumpkin craft for toddlers.
- Use this pumpkin printable to fold into a cute 3D pumpkin craft.
- This paper plate pumpkin jack-o-lantern doubles as an emotions activity for kids.
- Check out all the fun pumpkin ideas in this pumpkin craft and decorating resource!
- Download & print our cute pumpkin coloring pages for a quick activity or as a craft template.
- Love these pumpkin crafts and ideas!
- This cute pumpkin door hanger craft is perfect for decorating your front porch this fall!
- Pumpkin handprint art is a great way to get even little kids involved in crafting for fall.
- These easy pumpkin ideas include crafts and activities for kids.
- These no carve pumpkin ideas are perfect for real pumpkins that last longer on your porch or are safer for your kids to help decorate.
- Make a cereal box pumpkin craft for kids!
- Make a string pumpkin craft…these turn out so cute and are incredibly cheap to make!
- Easy pumpkin carving is essential with kids so we show you how to carve a pumpkin!
- Don’t miss out on these free and fun pumpkin carving stencils!
How did your pumpkin toss game turn out? Let u know down in the comments!