Making an ‘M is for monster craft’ is a fun way to introduce a new letter. This Letter M Craft is one of our favorite letter M activities for preschoolers because the word monster starts with M and the letter craft is shaped like the letter M. This letter M preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter M Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter M shape themselves or use our letter M template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is attaching the pipe cleaners and googly eyes to make an monster!
Related: More easy letter M crafts
This article contains affiliate links.
- Black construction paper
- Red construction paper
- Black pipe cleaner
- 3 googly eyes
- scissors or preschool training scissors
Watch How to Make Preschool A is for Angel Craft
Instructions for Letter M Preschool Craft: Monster
Step 1 – Create the Letter M Shape
Trace and cut out letter m or download, print and cut out this letter M template:
Step 2 – Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter M onto the piece of construction paper of a contrasting color.
Step 3 – Add the Monster Details to the Letter M
For the monster eye stalks: Glue pipe cleaners to the letter M.
- For the monster eyes: Glue googly eyes to the pipe cleaners.
- For the monster horns: Cut out horns and glue them to the top of the letter M.
- For the monster teeth: Cut out triangles and glue them to the inside of the letter M.
Finished M Is For Angel Craft
Your letter M monster craft is ready!
More Ways to Learn the Letter M from Kids Activities Blog
- Big resource of letter M learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy M is for monkey coloring Craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun M is for monkey Craft made from a foam cup.
- We love this M is monster craft you can make.
- Print these Letter M worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter M tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter m coloring page!
What changes did you make to the M is for monkey preschool craft?