We are continuing our Fun With Letters series with this super cute letter D for Duck craft.
It’s a really simple craft that you can help your kids engage into learning letter D.
As always, my kids enjoyed working with feathers and pompoms. It’s their favorite craft material.
Supplies needed for letter D craft
- Letter D cut out. Preferably yellow color.
- 1 large yellow pom pom
- 1 googly eye
- Little piece of orange construction paper (for the beak)
- Yellow feather
- 1 orange pipe cleaner
- White construction paper
- Trace and cut out yellow D letter.
- Cut out a little heart from an orange construction paper (for the beak)
- Cut orange pipe cleaner in half. Shape each piece to look like duck feet (1 longer piece with 3 “fingers” in the bottom)
- Glue duck’s legs at the bottom of letter.
- Glue the feather on the side of letter D.
- Glue on the googly eye on yellow pompom and glue it on the letter.
- Glue on the orange beak (the orange heart that you cut out).
Your letter D for Duck craft is done!
Watch a short video of how our D for Duck craft was done. It turned out so cute!
Fun With Letters Preschool Alphabet Resource
Continue your Letter C learning by signing up for our email series Fun With Letters. This preschool alphabet resource is full of activities, worksheets and coloring pages.