Looking for some fun bat crafts? We have them! Bats a huge part of Halloween and these bat crafts are so easy to make and super festive! Some of these Halloween bat crafts are great to wear or are great for décor, either way they are so much fun to make. These simple crafts are perfect for young kids and older children whether at home or in the classroom.
When you think of Halloween, is the first thing that comes to mind bats? If not, it will be once you see these adorable bat crafts for kids!
Halloween crafts are always the best way to celebrate the holiday, and your kids will love these fun bat keepsakes!
If you need a Halloween craft for your kiddo, you’ve come to the right place.
In case you haven’t noticed lately, Kids Activities Blog is THE place for inexpensive, creatively cute, and rather easy to complete Halloween activities! Plus, these crafts are a fun way to practice fine motor skills.
Related: Want to learn how to draw a bat?
Here are some of our favorite bat crafts for Halloween – thanks to all the great minds who contributed these cute ideas!
This post contains affiliate links.
The Best Bat Crafts To Make This Halloween
1. Bat Craft For Kindergarten Kids
Get your kiddos some yarn and let them have some fun with this yarn wrapped bat craft via Housing a Forest. Perfect for young children! This hanging bat craft is such a great idea.
2. Halloween Bat Clothespin Craft
Ribbons and Glue’s button bats are a simple-but-cute craft!
3. DIY Bat Puppet Craft
A bat sock puppet is the perfect activity for Halloween! – via All Kids Network.
4. Origami Bat Craft
These easy origami bats are perfect for bookmarks! – via Red Ted Art. This is great for older kids.
5. Handprint Bat Craft
Fun Handprint Art created a bat with white wings and super cute googly eyes!
6. Bat Words Slide Craft
Have fun and learn with this bat word slide via Mom 2 Posh Divas.
7. Halloween Soda Bottle Bats Craft
If you need some bat crafts for toddlers, these soda bottle bats are the perfect way to add some fun to your little one’s Halloween.
8. Bat Headband Craft
Your kiddos need these bat headbands via Fantastic Fun and Learning this Halloween!
9. Bat Treat Bags Craft
Fill these homemade bat treat bags with your kiddos’ favorite goodies! – via Whispered Inspirations.
10. Halloween Bat Pom Poms Craft
Red Ted Art’s pom pom bats are a super cute and fun craft perfect for your little one!
11. Bat Crafts For Toddlers
Save your egg cartons for this adorable bat craft via Fantastic Fun and Learning.
12. Bat Piñata Craft
This mini bat piñata via Red Ted Art is such a fun and easy craft that is sure to get your kids excited for Halloween!
13. Bat Clothespins Craft
These clothespin bats are not only a fun craft, but a great tool to hang little notes or pictures up on your fridge!
14. Bat Craft Preschool Kids Will Love
Make a simple vampire bat craft with a song to go along with it via No Time For Flashcards.
15. Halloween Bat Coffee Filter Craft
These coffee filters bats via Darcy and Brian are so cool and I need to make them now!
16. Bat Garland Craft
We love this inventive bat garland via The Artful Parent that will get your house decorated for Halloween!
17. Homemade Bat Craft
Who would have thought paper ball bats could be so cute! – via Easy Peasy and Fun.
18. Paper Plate Bat Craft
If your kiddo has never made a paper plate craft, this paper plate bat is the right place to start.
19. Paper Ball Bat Craft
If your kids want a bouncy bat craft, Preschool Crafts For Kids has just the right idea.
20. Pop-Up Bat Craft
Check out Willow Day’s pop-up bat craft for a load of fun!
Many thanks to my rocking co-hosts who help make this a fun weekly link-up!
More Halloween Fun From Kids Activities Blog:
A cute bat craft is just one way to get in the Halloween spirit.
Check out these other spooky crafts and these hauntingly yummy recipes that are perfect for any Halloween party:
- This paper plate spider craft will go well with any of these bat crafts you might have made!
- This owl craft can be used for skip counting and will turn cute Halloween activities into math learning fun!
- Your kids can learn how to make a pumpkin with this fun craft, complete with a pumpkin treat and a cute little song to go along with it.
- These creepy crawly, easy spider cookies are such a fun dessert to make with your kiddos!
- This diy drink holder is perfect for any Halloween party!
- Your kids can finally try Harry Potter pumpkin juice and have fun making it!
- Kids will have a blast taking this monster lunch box to school with them.
- If you thought making bat crafts was fun, just wait until you try these awesome bat desserts!
- Candy corn cookies have become super popular lately, and we can see why!
- This Oreo witch hat is the perfect addition to your Halloween treats this year!
- Make a fun Halloween lunch with these adorable ideas!
- If you’re throwing a Halloween party, these Halloween menus for kids will help you plan!
- Candy bingo is a great way to keep your kiddos entertained and they’ll love the treats that come along with it!
- Did someone say Halloween cream cheese brownies?
- These Rice Krispie Pumpkins Tootsie Rolls are so fun and cute!
- If you and your kiddos love Harry Potter, this butterbeer recipe is a must have!
Which bat crafts will you be making this year? Let us know in the comments below!