Making an ‘F is for fox craft’ is a fun way to introduce a new letter. This Letter F Craft is one of our favorite letter F activities for preschoolers because the word fox starts with F and the letter craft is shaped like the letter F. This letter F preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter F Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter F shape themselves or use our letter F template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is attaching the pom poms and feathers to make an fox!
Related: More easy letter F crafts
This article contains affiliate links.
- letter F cut out on white paper or construction paper or printed letter a template – see below
- Orange construction paper (use the extra pieces left from the letter cut out).
- white paper or construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- Orange feather
- 1 black pompom
- scissors or preschool training scissors
Watch How To Make Preschool F Is For Fox Craft
Instructions For Letter F Preschool Craft: Fox
Step 1 – Create The Letter F Shape
Trace and cut out letter F or download, print and cut out this letter F template:
Step 2 – Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter F onto the piece of construction paper of a contrasting color.
Step 3 – Add the Fox Details to the Letter F
- For the fox ears: Cut triangles out of the extra construction paper you used to cut out the letter F template. Glue them to the top of the letter F.
- For the fox eyes: Glue the googly eyes to the top of the letter F.
- For the fox nose: Glue the pom pom onto the middle leg of the letter F.
- For the fox tail: Glue the feather onto the long part of the letter F, around the middle.
Finished F Is For Fox Craft
That’s it! Your letter F craft is done!
More Ways to Learn the Letter E from Kids Activities Blog
- Big resource of letter F learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy F is for Frog Crafts for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun F is for Frog Craft made from popsicle sticks.
- We love this A is for Frog slime you can make.
- Print these Letter F worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter F tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter f coloring page!
What changes did you make to the F is for fox preschool craft?