Celebrate this fun holiday with a “K is for Kite” craft. Kids can practice spelling and then they can go outside and fly their kites!
Supplies for letter K craft
- Green construction paper
- Colorful construction paper
How to Make Your “K is for Kite” Preschool and Kindergarten Craft
- First, trace and cut letter K out of green paper.
- Second, trace and cut out 4 diamond shapes, each slightly bigger than each other. Use different color for each shape.
- Third, trace and cut out some blue clouds.
- Finally, assemble the pieces and glue them on. Don’t forget the rope for the kite!
Your “k is for kite” art project is finished and your kite is ready fly!
Watch a short video of how our K is for Kite craft was done. It turned out super cute!
More Letter K Activities
We hope you enjoyed this “K is for Kite” art project! Tell us in the comments– did your preschoolers and kindergarteners have fun with this kite craft?!