S is for Snake Craft – Preschool S Craft
Making an ‘S is for snake craft’ is a fun way to introduce a new letter of the alphabet. This Letter s Craft is one of our favorite letter s activities for preschoolers because the word snake starts with S and the letter craft is shaped like the letter S. This letter S preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter S Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter S shape themselves or use our letter S template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is attaching the pipe cleaners to make an snake!
Related: More easy letter S crafts
This article contains affiliate links.
- Yellow color construction paper
- 2 blue pipe cleaner
- one small pipe cleaner
- googly eyes
- scissors or preschool training scissors
Watch How To Make Preschool S Is For Snake Craft
Instructions for Letter S Preschool Craft: Snake
Step 1 – Create the Letter S Shape
Trace and cut out letter S or download, print and cut out this letter S template:
Step 2 – Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter S onto the piece of construction paper of a contrasting color.
Step 3 – Add the Snake Details to the Letter S
- For the snake eyes: Glue the googly eyes to the top of the snake
- For the snake tongue: Cut a small piece of the red pipe cleaner and glue it below the eyes.
- For the snake stripes: Take your blue pipe cleaners and cut them to small pieces and glue them on the body of the snake.
Finished S is for Angel Craft
S is for snake craft is done!
More Ways to Learn the Letter S from Kids Activities Blog
- Big resource of letter S learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy S is for sun Craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun S is for smiling sun Craft made from clothespins.
- We love this S is for slime you can make.
- Print these Letter S worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter S tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter s coloring page!
What changes did you make to the S is for snake preschool craft?