I’m a huge fan of Valentine’s Day crafts and recipes! It’s a lot of fun to help my kids make sweet little cards and treats for the people they love. Some of these crafts and treats are printable, and they are all elementary school kid approved!
These 25 Valentine’s Day Crafts and Activities are great to make for friends and school functions. They are also just as fun at home!
25 Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities: DIY Valentines Ideas
This post contains affiliate links.
Instead of digging through bins of Valentines at the store this year, make your own! These DIY valentines are so easy and fun to make!
- Make a yellow and black band bracelet, with a rainbow loom, and add it to construction paper to make a “Bee Mine” Bracelet Valentine!
- Kids will love these classic, Heart-Shaped Crayon Valentines, from The Nerd’s Wife.
- Looking for a unique valentine idea? Check out this Fruit Roll-Up Fortune Cookie Valentine from Simplistically Living. It even comes with a free fortune printable!
- You can’t go wrong with these adorable Homemade Slime Valentines! They even come with a free printable!
- Your kids will love these Printable Bubble Valentines!
- Hand out a gift that kids will definitely use (and is not a sugary treat!) with these fun Printable Watercolor Valentines!
- Do you have any Pokemon fans in your house? They will love these Pokemon Valentines from The Nerd’s Wife!
- Spread some luck with this adorable Pot Of Cereal Valentine from Simplistically Living.
25 Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities: DIY Valentine’s Day Decorations and Crafts
When I was a kid, money was tight, so we made most of our holiday decorations with our mom. One of my fondest memories, is being huddled around the coffee table with construction paper and old magazines, making a huge Valentine’s Day garland with my little brother. Sure, you can buy cute decorations at the store, but making them is way more memorable!
- I just love free printables, don’t you? Here is an adorable set of free Valentine’s Day printable coloring sheets to enjoy with your family!
- Cut out and paste together this free printable bee that kids can decorate with googly eyes and glitter. Makes a sweet decoration or valentine!
- This fun Valentine’s Day Counting Game is a simple way to practice a little math in a festive way.
- This DIY Heart Sun Catcher is adorable and it’s a super easy craft for even the youngest kids to make!
- Let your kids fill out this sweet ‘I Love You Because’ Printable for the special people in their life.
- Decorate your walls, and create a sweet keepsake, with this Valentine’s Day Handprint Art!
- This Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search isn’t just fun, it’s educational, too!
- Looking for a fun valentine idea for grandparents? Help your kids make a Valentine’s Day Photo Frame out of conversation hearts!
We all know how much kids love slime… check out this cool Valentine’s Day Slime from The Nerd’s Wife!
Make paper hearts to decorate a Valentine’s Day Tree!
25 Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities: DIY Valentine’s Day Treats
Half the fun of Valentine’s Day is all of the yummy Valentine’s Day chocolate and treats!
- Valentine’s Day Pretzels are a quick and easy treat the kids can help make!
- Fruity Pebble Hearts – These treats are similar to rice krispie treats but they use cereal and chocolate!
- Foodie Fun’s Mini Heart pizzas are the perfect way to show your family how much you love them, for Valentine’s Day dinner!
- Do you have to make a treat for your kiddo’s school party? Check out these yummy Valentine’s Day Cookie Recipes, for inspiration.
- Valentine’s Day Candy Bark can be broken up into pieces, and put into cute Valentine’s Day treat bags with ribbons and tags for your little one to hand out to their class. Or, you can had it out at the office to your work buddies!
- Turn an empty soap box into a DIY miniature box of chocolates!
- Valentine’s Day S’mores Bark is an easy dessert for kids to make, with: graham crackers, marshmallows, and Valentine’s Day M&Ms. You can also make these gluten free, using gluten-free graham crackers, gluten-free marshmallows, and gluten-free chocolate candies!
More Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities
Now that you’ve started crafting and baking for Valentine’s Day, here are some more ideas to try!
- 25 Sweet Valentine’s Day Treats
- 30 Awesome Valentine’s Day Party Ideas For Kids
- Valentine Stone Heart Craft Kids Will Love
We hope you love these super simple, sometimes printable, always fun Valentine’s Day crafts for elementary school kids! Follow us on Facebook for even more ideas!