Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it! Celebrate with this fun Valentine Heart Origami Card!
Valentine Heart Origami Card
This post contains affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day is a great time to share love and appreciation for each other as a family. Encourage your kids to take a break from the sugar, then put on some fun music, and make these foldable valentine heart origami cards together. This valentine heart origami card can be a fun family Valentine’s Day activity, or it can serve as DIY valentines for your kiddos to pass out at school!
How to Make a Paper Heart
Making a valentine heart origami card is a cute and easy way to express love for each family member (including pets!). Getting creative and spending quality time together makes any holiday a memorable experience! First, gather your favorite art supplies, then change into comfy pajamas, and get crafting! You can even turn the activity into a cozy pajama party and play some games while snacking on these heart-shaped mini pizzas from The Nerd’s Wife!
Paper Heart Instructions:
- Print your heart. (Don’t forget to print these cards front-to-back to make sure the pattern is on both sides!)
- Next, write a Valentine’s Day message in the center of the heart.
- Now it’s time to get folding!
How to Fold a Paper Heart
The folding instructions are simple, and there’s just enough space provided for writing and drawing.
Instructions to Fold a Paper Heart:
- Then, fold lines 1 and 2 down the middle.
- Make a pouch by folding line 3 down.
- Fold line 4, and then seal with a fun Valentine’s Day sticker!
When everyone’s finished making their paper hearts, you can take turns presenting your origami heart cards to each other.
You’ll be making Valentine’s Day memories as a family in no time.
Click here to download the printable card.
More Valentine’s Day Fun
- Valentine’s Day Bark Candy Recipe
- DIY Sign Language Valentine’s Day Cards to Show Love
- Valentine’s Day Math Games Make Counting Fun
- 1o Ideas to make Valentine’s Day Fun for the Whole Family
- Create a Valentine’s Day Banner with Leftover Red Christmas Supplies
- Valentine’s Day Handprint Art
- 30 Awesome Valentine’s Day Party Ideas for Kids
- DIY Galaxy Crayon Valentines
- Edible Valentine Slime Craft
Are you making DIY valentines this year? Comment below!