Whether you are celebrating Valentine’s Day with your sweetie or your family, our 5 Course Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes is the perfect way to show someone you care!
5 Course Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
- Start by melting the butter in a small saucepan. Once melted, add the pecans until coated with the butter.
- Next, add the brown sugar, and continue stirring.
- The sugar will start to caramelize in about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool on a lined cookie sheet.
Spinach Salad with Fruit Perfect for Valentine’s Day Dinner
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup White Wine Vinegar
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- A Tablespoon of Sugar
For the salad:
- Pineapple, cut into chunks
- Mandarin Oranges
- Feta Cheese
- First, in a mason jar, combine all of the dressing ingredients, shake, and then set aside.
- Then, in a large bowl, add spinach, pineapple, strawberries, oranges, and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top, and serve with the dressing.
Valentine’s Day Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers Dinner Recipe
- First, marinate the shrimp in the jerk marinade, for at least 20 minutes.
- Next, skewer the shrimp and pineapple, and then grill over a medium-high heat until cooked (about 2-3 minutes per side).
Grilled Pineapple with Cinnamon Honey Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipe
- First, grill the pineapple slices over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Then, mix together the honey and cinnamon.
- Once the pineapple is done, drizzle the honey cinnamon mixture over the top and serve.
Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Frosting
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- A cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Red Food Coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- A stick of Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Buttercream Frosting
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- A teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- First, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Next, line the muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Then, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then set it aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and sugar with a hand mixer, until fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla extract.
- Next, add the milk and sour cream and then continue to mix, until fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and and mix them together.
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners, about halfway full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before adding the icing.
- In a bowl, add the icing and a few drops of food coloring, and mix completely.
- Add to a Ziploc bag, and snip the corner to decorate the cupcakes.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite parts of cooking, is playing with new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items, which would also make wonderful holiday gifts for the foodies on your list!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
More Valentine’s Day Fun
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Valentine’s Day Bark Candy
- Easy and Delicious Valentine’s Day Pretzels for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Math Games Make Counting Fun
- 25+ Sweet Valentine’s Day Treats
- Valentines Homemade Card
- 30 Awesome Valentine’s Day Party Ideas for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Printables
- 20 Goofy Valentines for Boys
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year? Comment below!