Whether you are celebrating Valentine’s Day with your sweetie or your family, our 5 Course Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes are the perfect way to show someone you care!
Let’s make an impressive valentine’s day course
Express your love to your special one by making these recipes. They’re all perfect for a romantic candlelight dinner! Love is in the air!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Tasty Candy Pecans Recipe
Appetizer or simple snack, this tasty candy pecans recipe will be a good fit for your candlelight dinner! Enjoy!
Ingredients Needed To Make Candy Pecans:
How To Make Candy Pecans:
- Start by melting the butter in a small saucepan. Once melted, add the pecans until coated with the butter.
- Next, add the brown sugar, and continue stirring.
- The sugar will start to caramelize in about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool on a lined cookie sheet.
2. Spinach Salad with Fruit Perfect for Valentine’s Day Dinner
Take care of your loved one’s heart by giving him/her a hearty healthy salad for dinner! The best way to one’s heart is through the stomach, right?
Ingredients Needed To Make Spinach Salad With Fruits:
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup White Wine Vinegar
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- A Tablespoon of Sugar
For the salad:
- Pineapple, cut into chunks
- Mandarin Oranges
- Feta Cheese
How To Make Spinach Salad With Fruits:
- First, in a mason jar, combine all of the dressing ingredients, shake, and then set aside.
- Then, in a large bowl, add spinach, pineapple, strawberries, oranges, and feta cheese.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top, and serve with the dressing.
3. Valentine’s Day Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers Recipe
This skewers recipe is my personal favorite. The savory blend of pineapples and shrimp is just perfect for a romantic night!
Ingredients Needed To Make Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers:
How To Make Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers:
- First, marinate the shrimp in the jerk marinade, for at least 20 minutes.
- Next, skewer the shrimp and pineapple, and then grill over a medium-high heat until cooked (about 2-3 minutes per side).
4. Grilled Pineapple with Cinnamon Honey Valentine’s Day Recipe
Shower sweetness this Valentine’s day by making this easy recipe. It’s so simple but so good! It’s so healthy too!
Ingredients Needed To Make Grilled Pineapple with Cinnamon Honey:
How To Make Grilled Pineapple with Cinnamon Honey:
- First, grill the pineapple slices over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Then, mix together the honey and cinnamon.
- Once the pineapple is done, drizzle the honey cinnamon mixture over the top and serve.
5. Easy Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Frosting
Chocolate cupcakes are always perfect for Valentine’s day. Add some pink frosting and a strawberry on top, you’ll get a pretty sweet dessert fit for a romantic dinner!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Frosting:
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- A cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Red Food Coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- A stick of Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Buttercream Frosting
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- A teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
How To Make Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Frosting:
- First, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Next, line the muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Then, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then set it aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and sugar with a hand mixer, until fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla extract.
- Next, add the milk and sour cream and then continue to mix, until fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and and mix them together.
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners, about halfway full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before adding the icing.
- In a bowl, add the icing and a few drops of food coloring, and mix completely.
- Add to a Ziploc bag, and snip the corner to decorate the cupcakes.
More Valentine’s Day Fun
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Valentine’s Day Bark Candy
- Easy and Delicious Valentine’s Day Pretzels for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Math Games Make Counting Fun
- 25+ Sweet Valentine’s Day Treats
- Valentines Homemade Card
- 30 Awesome Valentine’s Day Party Ideas for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Printables
- 20 Goofy Valentines for Boys
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day recipe? Comment below!