Here at Kids Activities Blog we love coloring pages for kids that can be gifted to our friends and family members to show our love. Who doesn’t love a personal and thoughtful drawing? These I love you mom coloring pages are so sweet and so much fun too!
Pretty printables to download
Any day is a good day to color these free printables! Coloring pages is one of my favorite activities to do with my kids, as they are a great way to relax at the end of the day (or any time, really!)
Printable coloring pages help kids improve their motor skills, stimulate creativity, learn color awareness, improve focus and hand to eye coordination, and much more.
Why not start the day with these unicorn coloring pages? Everyone loves unicorns; especially kids who are into mythical creatures! We recommend using different colors and lots of glitter to make it sparkle.
If your kiddo loves princess coloring pages, they’ll love to hear they can get a Cinderella carriage ride-on! Let them weart their prettiest dresses and ride this carriage, just like a real princess would!
These butterfly coloring pages will soothe your little ones as they enter a world of bright imagination and make it their own!
Sweetest “I love you mom” coloring pages
It doesn’t have to be a holiday like Mother’s day to show our mom and grandma how much we love them! Spending time watching TV, enjoying a snack, or just drawing are good ways to show our affection. These DIY Mother’s Day crafts can be given any day!
If you were looking for coloring pages of I love you mom, you’ve come to the right place. There’s nothing quite as special as coloring pages colored by our kids!
Are you ready to have a blast and color the best free I love you mom coloring pages? This activity is super easy and requires very little prep!
These printables include 2 coloring pages with I love you mom written in big letters, along with flowers and hearts. These adorable printables will just melt their heart!
To use these free printable I love you mom coloring pages, you just need to download the PDF, print it, grab some markers, crayons, colored pencils, and even glitter, and then you’re ready to have a colorful and fun day!
Want more fun ways to show someone you care about them? Try these crafts:
- These handmade owl Valentines cards are so cute!
- Show gratitude to your loved ones with these Christmas coloring Thank you cards! And for even more fun, they also double as Christmas coloring pages!
- Celebrate autumn with these gorgeous fall cards for kids made with leaves and give them away to your family and friends.
- Step outside your comfort zone and teach your children the importance of being kind by inspiring them to serve others with these random acts of kindness cards.
- If you just can’t get rid of all the cards that come in for Birthdays, Christmases, Valentine’s Day, why not cut them up and make a puzzle card instead?
- These DIY sewing projects for 4 year olds are super easy, and oh-so-adorable!