This Valentine’s Day S’mores Bark Dessert Recipe is so easy to make, and tastes super yummy, too! Kids will love helping you make this fun and simple Valentine’s Day treat!
S’mores Bark Dessert for Your Valentine!
This post contains affiliate links.
Two things this mama loves: cooking with my kiddos, and any combination of graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate!
Since you won’t find me camping much during the winter, I have to use a little creativity to get my S’mores fix. My original go-to was a s’mores topping on my brownies. While I was making cracker candy this holiday season, I thought, “why not try this with my beloved s’mores?”
It was a HIT!
Valentine’s Day S’mores Bark Dessert Recipe
The recipe yields enough that you can give some away to friends, or take it to a Valentine’s Day party. Of course, it’s a great Valentine’s Day dessert for that special someone, too!
What Ingredients Do I Need to Make Valentine’s Day S’mores Bark:
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers, broken into halves and quarters
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 full-sized Hershey Bars or 2 giant Hershey Bars
- 3 to 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Valentine’s M&Ms
2.) Next, in a small saucepan, slowly melt the butter completely over low heat.
3.) Add the brown sugar all at once. Stir until smooth and melted. Allow the mixture to boil while stirring constantly for about 2 minutes, or until it begins to thicken.
4.) Remove butter mixture from heat, and evenly pour over the top of the graham crackers. Use a spatula to smooth mixture over evenly, and place into the oven for 5 minutes.
5.) Take the pan out of the oven, and immediately sprinkle small squares of chocolate, marshmallows, and Valentines M&Ms all over the top. This is where my little one liked to help me!
6.) Place the pan back into the oven for 2-4 minutes, or until you notice the marshmallows start to puff up. Allow the pan to cool fully before breaking up into squares.
There are so many great uses for this easy recipe–a fun Valentine’s treat for Daddy, grandparents, neighbors, and teachers! Enjoy!
More Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Valentine Treats (Fruity Pebbles)
- Camp Fire Cones
- Kid-Made Chocolate Factory
- Conversation heart Rice Krispie Treats
- 20 Festive Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Edible Valentine’s Day Slime
- 25 Sweet Valentine’s Day Treats
- Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Recipe
Valentine’s Day Crafts and Activities
- 30 Awesome Valentine’s Day Party Ideas for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Photoshoot Ideas
- 25 Valentine’s Day Crafts and Activities
- DIY Valentines
- 18 Valentines Crafts for Kids
- Printable Watercolor Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Tree
- Valentine’s Day Photo Frame
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day treat? Comment below!