I love these printable paper bracelets that you can do as a BFF craft together!
Best Friends Forever!
This cute BFF craft for 2 (or more!) are bracelet coloring pages that you can color and make paper bracelets. They are simple wristbands made out of paper that you can decorate and make your own.
Here’s a fun way to make Best Friend bracelets with a free BFF bracelet printable. Get out the scissors and the glue, and grab your best friend!
Remember those days of making BFF bracelets from string and beads?
You can color, cut, and design your own bracelets and share with a friend.
Or this is a fun activity to do WITH friends!
This post has affiliate links.
How to Make Paper Friendship Bracelets
This printable kit comes with different pattern bands and mini accessories to make up to 4 BFF bracelets. The supplies you will need to make this friendship craft are:
- Colored pencils, markers, crayons, glitter or paint
- (Optional)Velcro dots
Step 1 – DIY BFF Bracelets
The first step to make this adorable best friend craft is to download & print the BFF bracelet template on regular size paper.
- Print one copy of the paper bracelet template to make this bff craft for: and make it for 2 best friends, 3 best friends or 4 best friends.
- Print 2 copies or more if you want 5 or more friends to make this cute friends craft.
Paper Bracelet Template can be Downloaded Here:
Step 2 – DIY BFF Bracelets
Grab your crayons, colored pencils, paint or glitter to decorate the printed BFF bracelet designs. You can also add your own sparkly gems or sequins for more bling.
Step 3 – DIY BFF Bracelets
Cut out all the little paper bracelet designs and embellishments. Collect all the embellishments you want for your specific friendship bracelet.
Step 4 – DIY BFF Bracelets
Glue the embellishments onto the paper friendship band. I chose a flower, swirl and heart along with a fun BFF badge.
Step 5 – DIY BFF Bracelets
To finish the bracelets, we used mini self-stick velcro dots at the ends of each bracelet band. That allowed the girls to take the bracelets on and off easily.
If you do not have Velcro dots, then secure each paper bracelet with glue or tape for a one-time use.
You can color this printable however you like.
Make a whole pile of BFF bracelets.
Design each one differently.
Party Friendship Bracelet Ideas
This BFF Bracelet printable also makes a great party activity!
Print out a whole bunch of bracelet pages and set them out for all the kids to make their own.
You can even design your own accessories by drawing on a blank white sheet of paper and then coloring to match the rest of the set!
More BFF Bracelet Ideas from Kids Activities Blog
We love when best friends get together and have some fun! Whether that be with friendship crafts, fun games or just hanging out…
- BFFs won’t want to miss this really easy and fun tutorial on How to Make Friendship Bracelets without a loom.
- These adorable LEGO bracelets can be made at home and make really cute friendship bracelets for both boys and girls.
- Make your own slap bracelets with these easy instructions…friendship bracelets that have a kick to them!
- What fun and easy rainbow loom bracelets…these could keep you up all night making bracelets together at the next slumber party.
- If you don’t have a rainbow loom and want to know how to make rubber band bracelets…we have the answer!
- Jen Goode also created these BFF paper bead bracelets that you don’t want to miss…soooo cute!
This makes a great slumber party idea for BFFs…if you need some more sleepover ideas, check out all the fun!
What color will you make your paper BFF bracelets?