Make your own homemade Valentines cards to give to family and friends with these printable Valentine coloring cards.
I love the idea of teaching children that a thoughtful, handmade present can be more meaningful than buying something at a store, which is what makes these Valentines coloring cards so special.
Adorable Valentines day coloring cards
These printable Valentine cards to color include two free coloring pages, each with two different Valentine cards:
- one page features a teddy bear with a huge balloon that says “Happy Valentine’s Day”, and on the other side it reads “Hello! You make my heart smile”
- the other page features a big heart with big letters that say “Happy Valentine’s Day”, and on the other side “Be my Valentine”
The best part is that these Valentines cards are completely free and ready to be downloaded!
All you have to do is print these Valentine’s Day coloring cards on a regular 8.5 x 11 in sheet, cut each page in half, get your crayons, and markers, and watch your children have a great time coloring them! Then fold along the line to make it into a card and share with a loved one.
Here’s more Valentine’s day fun for kids:
Get your Valentine’s Day party off to a great start with these awesome Valentines day party ideas – you will find everything, from crafts and activities, to recipes and DIY decoration ideas.
- Mom will feel so special with these I love you mom coloring pages.
- Here are 100+ Valentine’s Day crafts for kids!
- Check out these fun Valentine’s ideas for boys.
- These Valentines math activities make learning fun.
- Kids will enjoy creating a heart tic tac toe printable game from string and paper straws