These Valentines day coloring cards are perfect for kids of all ages. They can color each Valentine’s card, cut them out, and hand these sweet messages out to loved one and friends.
Valentine’s Day Coloring Cards
Make your own homemade Valentines cards to give to family and friends with these printable Valentine coloring cards.
I love the idea of teaching children that a thoughtful, handmade present can be more meaningful than buying something at a store, which is what makes these Valentines coloring cards so special.
These Valentine’s cards are perfect for younger kids or big kids. Not only can they be handed out as Valentine’s day cards, but double as Valentine coloring sheets.
Adorable Valentines day coloring cards
These printable Valentine’s Day coloring pages include two free coloring pages, each with two different Valentine cards:
- One page features a teddy bear with a huge balloon that says “Happy Valentine’s Day”, and on the other side it reads “Hello! You make my heart smile”
- The other page features a big heart with big letters that say “Happy Valentine’s Day”, and on the other side “Be my Valentine”
How To Use These Free Printable Valentines Day Coloring Pages
The best part is that these Valentines cards are completely free and ready to be downloaded!
All you have to do is print these Valentine’s Day coloring cards on a regular 8.5 x 11 in sheet, cut each page in half, get your crayons, and markers, and watch your children have a great time coloring them!
Then fold along the line to make it into a card and share with a loved one.
DOWNLOAD YOUR Valentine’s Day Coloring Cards PDF FILE HERE:
Make These Valentine Coloring Pages and Cards Extra Special
These heart coloring pages will look amazing no matter how you decorate them! But make them a little special using some of these extra special art supplies! This post contains affiliate links.
- Glitter Crayons
- Pastel Colored Pencils
- Metallic Markers
- Glitter Gel Pens
- Metallic and Fluorescent Watercolors
- Glitter Acrylic Paint
- Glitter Glue
Here’s more Valentine’s day fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Whether you are looking for Valentine’s day gifts for kids or you just need engaging coloring pages for kids to keep them busy, you are in the right place.Get your Valentine’s Day party off to a great start with these awesome Valentines day party ideas – you will find everything, from crafts and activities, to recipes and DIY decoration ideas.
- Mom will feel so special with these I love you mom coloring pages.
- Here are 100+ Valentine’s Day crafts for kids!
- Check out these fun Valentine’s ideas for boys.
- These Valentines math activities make learning fun.
- Kids will enjoy creating a heart tic tac toe printable game from string and paper straws
What is your favorite part of Valentine’s day? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you!