Easy valentines crafts are a great way for kids to share their love with friends and family! This list has 18 fun ideas that your kids can complete in just a few minutes.
18 Valentines Crafts for Kids
Are you looking for Valentine’s Cards? We have Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards!
- Play with the color red, as well as textures, and make a collage, or a DIY Valentine’s Day banner! via Kids Activities Blog
- I’m sure you’ve heard of this crafts cousin, the Christmas tree, now try making a Valentine’s Day tree! It might even become a fun new family tradition! via Kids Activities Blog
- Decorate a window with doilies for a fun kids activity. via Hands On As We Grow
- Make a candle votive for Grandma. via Mess for Less
- Sew paperbags to create “hearts” homemade treat bags. via Inspired by Family Mag
- Play with salt dough to create hanging hearts, and then put them on your Valentine’s Day tree! via Mum Central
- Check out this Valentine’s sensory sink using conversation hearts and ooblek. via Little Bins for Little Hands
- Use your fingerprints to make this Valentines Day Tree painting. via Easy Peasy and Fun
DIY Valentine Crafts and Gifts
This post contains affiliate links.
- Commence Mission: Top Secret Coded Homemade Valentine!
- Make a felt envelope that you can reuse to send love notes to your child all year long. via Just for Daisy
- Tell your family and friends how much you love them with fun homemade Valentines! via Kids Activities Blog
- Welcome birds to spring with this birdseed valentine. via Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Heart rocks are the perfect way to show your valentine how much they rock! via Artful Parents
- Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the person who has everything? Have your kids help you make a plate of Marbled Valentine Sugar Cookies, from Baked By Rachel! You can dress it up on a cute Valentine’s Day plate, with paper doilies, pink cellophane, and ribbon!
- Be sure to show your child you love them with your actions. Here are some great ideas! via EdVentures
- Do an act of kindness together with your child (or a hundred of them!!). Loving these ideas. via Toddler Approved
- Tell the child in your life that they are a-DOH-able with this FREE Play-Doh valentine. via Grace and Good Eats.
Don’t forget to download your free printable Valentine’s Day cards. They are so cute!
More Valentine’s Day Crafts and Treats!
Easy Valentines Crafts for Kids
Looking for some more fun ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Check out these ideas!
- Valentine’s Day Photo Frame
- 25 Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities
- 24 Festive Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day S’mores Bark Recipe
Leave a comment: What fun valentines crafts for kids will you make this year?