These 3 free printable Valentines Circus coloring pages for toddlers and preschoolers will make any circus lover smile. Kids of all ages: toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten kids will love these free printable Valentine’s day coloring sheets. Download and print these free circus coloring pages for toddlers and preschoolers that could be used at home, school or given as a Valentine gift.
Circus Themed Valentines Coloring Pages
Our coloring pages here at Kids Activities Blog have been downloaded over 200k times the last year. We hope you love these Valentine’s Day coloring pages too!
This printable set includes three Valentines Day coloring pages. One features a seal balancing a heart with a hat and neck tie. The second is 2 cute elephants under a tent holding a heart together. And the third coloring sheet is a bear in a bow tie and hat juggling hearts on a ball. Click the button to download and print our Circus themed Valentine’s day coloring pages now:
Let’s color these festive animals. We can color each animal and heart differently! Bust out the watercolors, glitter, and markers to make each of these Valentines coloring sheets festive! You can even give the pictures to people you care about like your parents or grandparents!
This article contains affiliate links.
Circus Coloring Page Set Includes
Print and enjoy coloring each of these fun Circus coloring pages to celebrate Valentines day!
1. Circus Seal Coloring Page
Our first Valentines day circus coloring page has the cutest seal in a little scarf and hat balancing a heart! There are so many hearts and polka dots to color! This Valentines circus coloring sheet I think would be easiest to color with markers or colored pencils.
2. Elephant Circus Coloring Page
The second Valentines Day circus coloring page has 2 elephants holding a heart under a circus tent. The elephants are wearing a cute scarf and hat. This is another Valentines coloring circus sheet that would be easiest colored with colored pencils and markers.
3. Juggling Bear Circus Coloring Page
Our last Valentines day circus coloring page is of the cutest bear in a hat juggling hearts on a ball with a giant heart! Isn’t it so precious! Grab your crayons and color the ball and the bear! Toddlers and preschoolers will have an easy time coloring the ball.
Download and Print These Circus Coloring Pages For Toddlers and Preschoolers PDF FIles Here
Print out these free Valentines printable coloring pages for kids by clicking on the links below:
SUPPLIES RECOMMENDED FOR These Circus COLORING SHEETS
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
- This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
We hope your kids have a ton of Valentine fun with these. If your kids are anything like mine, they prefer to use almost anything BUT crayons on coloring pages! We have been known to paint, use markers, chalk, colored pencils, watercolors and paper. These Valentines coloring pages may be perfect for some of these techniques due to the simplicity of the design.
Psst…don’t miss our colorable rainbow pages.
More Valentines Day Coloring Pages for Kids From Kids Activities Blog
- I especially love these cute Valentine coloring pages and these handprint Valentine’s Day cards because even my littlest one can participate!
- Valentines cards for your loved ones.
- These owl Valentines cards are so cute!
- Oh how cute Valentines Day coloring pages!
- Looking for non-mushy Valentine’s day coloring pages? We have them.
- Look at these sweetest ever Valentine heart coloring pages.
- Learn about Valentine’s day facts with these coloring printables.
- Need easy? Try these easy Valentine coloring pages for toddlers & preschoolers.
- Check out our Valentines day word search!
- We have St. Valentines coloring pages!
How did you color your 3 Valentines day coloring pages?