These festive preschool Valentine coloring pages are perfect for a Valentine’s day activity to do at home with your little ones!
Grab some crayons and markers and have some fun with these Valentines coloring pages for toddlers. The big spaces with simple shapes are perfect for preschool skills level.
These coloring pages include adorable animals such as an elephant and birds, and sooo many hearts.
Preschool Valentine’s Day coloring pages
This Valentine’s coloring pages for preschool packet includes two coloring pages, both equally fun!
My favorite part about these free preschool coloring pages for Valentine’s day is that they also double as DIY Valentines cards. They can use whatever they want to make them as special as possible: crayons, markers, paint, watercolor, and glitter.
1. Valentine’s day elephant coloring pages
The first page of these Valentine’s coloring pages for preschool features an elephant with lots of hearts. The hearts are large, allowing children to get creative with colors and patterns.
2. Valentine’s Day birds coloring pages
The second preschool Valentine’s day coloring page includes a couple of birds madly in love with each other; one of birds is offering a small flower bouquet while the other bird seems to be singing a love song. So adorable!
Our preschool Valentine coloring pages are a fun way to help your toddler practice their fine motor skills while celebrating Valentine’s Day in a creative way!
Download here: Preschool Valentine coloring pages
Wait, here are more Valentine’s Day activities for toddlers:
- These printable watercolor valentines are quite literally a work of art!
- Bee Mine! Here are free printable Valentine activities for preschoolers that you can do at home.
- Make a fun Valentine’s day party with these valentine ideas for kids.
- These Valentine heart coloring pages are so special.
- More fun printable Valentine’s day crafts for preschoolers.