Download & Print this Sweet I Love You Page
Our I love you page is a really fun and simple “I love you because…” printable that works as a greeting card, a sweet note to send or any holiday where kids might want to write a lovely message.
The printable Why I Love You page works well for writing practice or learning to write letters.
Printable I Love You Page for Kids
Spend a little time together with the kids talking about what you love about them and what they love about others.
You can use this printable as stationery or print it off on a card stock.
This writing activity for kids will take just a few minutes, but the effects will last a lot longer! Kids of all ages can do this I love you because for kids activity – older kids can write a complete message on the thinner line version and younger kids can copy words or make drawings on the larger lines with dashes.
This article contains affiliate links.
Free I Love You Because Printable
This I love you printable page comes in two different line styles:
- Larger lines with a dashed center line for beginning writers
- Smaller ruled line for more advanced writers
I Love You Coloring Pages
The pages also print in black and white line art so you can color them however you’d like. Add a little glitter for extra sparkle! Color this I Love You Because printable page and then write a little love message to someone special.
The title letters are nice and big so even little hands can help color in this page.
Supplies Needed for I Love You Printable
- The printed I love you pdf — see purple button below to download & print
- This page prints on a standard 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper. We used cardstock, but you can use regular printer paper if you’d like.
- Something to color with: crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- Add your own pretty little stickers!
Our Experience with I Love You Page Writing Printable
My daughter colored this example page and then wrote the message herself.
She colored the page using regular kid markers.
She started out with a pencil, wrote out all the words she wanted, then traced her own writing with a black marker and erased the remaining pencil.
It makes me smile to see all this adjectives… she loves to fill a page with compliments!
Download & Print the I Love You Page pdf Here
More Writing Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Let’s start at the very beginning with how to hold a pencil!
- Here are a bunch of handwriting worksheets you can use.
- This name writing practice activity is super fun and could be used for other things as well.
- Download & print these pre writing worksheets that take tracing to the next level!
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas writing activities and worksheets.
- Older kids will love the nature journal ideas.
Who did your child send their printable I love you page?