Our free printable I love you page is a really fun and simple “I love you because…” printable that works as a greeting card, a sweet note to send or any holiday where kids might want to write a lovely message. The printable Why I Love You page works well for writing practice or learning to write letters.
Printable I Love You Page for Kids
Spend a little time together with the kids talking about what you love about them and what they love about others. You can use this printable I love you because sheet as stationery or print it off on a card stock. Click the purple button to download now:
This I love you because writing activity for kids will take just a few minutes, but the effects will last a lot longer! Kids of all ages can do this I love you because for kids activity – older kids can write a complete message on the thinner line version and younger kids can copy words or make drawings on the larger lines with dashes.
This article contains affiliate links.
Free I Love You Because Printable
This I love you printable page comes in two different line styles:
- Larger lines with a dashed center line for beginning writers
- Smaller ruled line for more advanced writers
I Love You Sheet Doubles as a Coloring Page
The pages also print in black and white line art so you can color them however you’d like. Add a little glitter for extra sparkle! Color this I Love You Because printable page and then write a little love message to someone special.
The title letters are nice and big so even little hands can help color in this page.
Supplies Needed for I Love You Printable
- The printed I love you pdf — see purple button below to download & print
- This page prints on a standard 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper. We used cardstock, but you can use regular printer paper if you’d like.
- Something to color with: crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- Add your own pretty little stickers!
Our Experience with I Love You Page Writing Printable
My daughter colored this example page and then wrote the message herself. She colored the page using regular kid markers.
She started out with a pencil, wrote out all the words she wanted, then traced her own writing with a black marker and erased the remaining pencil. It makes me smile to see all this adjectives… she loves to fill a page with compliments!
Download & Print the I Love You Page pdf Here
More Writing Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Let’s start at the very beginning with how to hold a pencil!
- Here are a bunch of handwriting worksheets you can use.
- This name writing practice activity is super fun and could be used for other things as well.
- Download & print these pre writing worksheets that take tracing to the next level!
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas writing activities and worksheets.
- Older kids will love the nature journal ideas.
Who did your child send their printable I love you page?