The Complete Guide to Celebrating World Kindness Day on November 13, 2023
World Kindness Day is on November 13, 2023, and it’s the perfect occasion to show kids of all ages the importance of being kind to everyone, to ourselves, and to the world.
We couldn’t be any more excited about World Kindness Day! This holiday is the best time of the year to stop and spend an entire day doing some good actions in the world, such as complimenting strangers, doing random acts of kindness, learning about compassion, and more!
World Kindness Day 2023
World Kindness Day is celebrated each year to remind everyone that simple acts of kindness have the power to create a better world. This year, World Kindness Day is on November 13, 2023, and we have oh, so many good ideas to make this holiday the best ever.
We have also included a free World Kindness Day printout to add to the fun. You can download the printable pdf file below.
World Kindness Day History
World Kindness Day was actually introduced back in 1998 by the World Kindness Movement, an organization formed at a Tokyo Conference a year before, whose goal was to remind the entire people of the need for a global kindness movement. Nowadays, over 28 countries are part of the World Kindness Movement group! World Kindness Day is a day dedicated to encouraging good deeds in your community. Sometimes, something as simple as complimenting a stranger or giving a Thank you card to a teacher can improve someone’s day. Every act, even the smallest one, can make a difference!
So let’s take a look at these activities to get some inspiration to celebrate this holiday.
World Kindness Day Activities for Kids
- Compliments don’t cost us anything, so get these free printable compliment cards for kids
- Pick your favorite kindness activities for kids and do them for an entire day
- Christmas is the perfect time of the year to be kind! Check out these random acts of Christmas for festive positivity
- Show your appreciation to other people with these random acts of kindness cards
- Can’t think of how to celebrate? Pick an activity from this kindness jar
- Kindness starts at home! Here are tons of acts of kindness for your family
- Teach your kids to be compassionate from an early age with these compassion activities
- This fill a bucket activity is one of the best ways to teach kindness for kids
- What is kindness for kids? Here’s how to explain it to them easily
- Show kindness to classmates with these amazing pay it forward ideas for school
- Kindness and gratitude go hand in hand, that’s why we have gratitude coloring pages
- Do more acts of kindness with a kindness jar!
Printable World Kindness Day Fun Facts Sheet
Our World Kindness Day PDF set includes:
Our first coloring page includes some fun facts about kindness and World Kindness Day that you probably didn’t know about. Color it with crayons, coloring pencils, markers, watercolor… Or a mix of all!
Our second coloring page shows an image of the world with a happy smile, and hearts everywhere – because it’s celebrating World Kindness Day! You can color this coloring page and give it to someone to remind them to be kind every day of the year.
Download & Print pdf File Here
More Fun Facts from Kids Activities Blog
- So many fun facts about the Johnny Appleseed Story with printable fact pages plus versions that are coloring pages too.
- Download & print (and even color) our unicorn facts for kids pages that are so fun!
- How does a Cinco de mayo fun facts sheet sound like?
- We have the best compilation of Easter fun facts for kids and adults.
- Print these Halloween facts for more fun trivia!
More Quirky Holiday Guides from Kids Activities Blog
- Celebrate National Pi Day
- Celebrate National Napping Day
- Celebrate National Puppy Day
- Celebrate Middle Child Day
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Day
- Celebrate National Cousins Day
- Celebrate World Emoji Day
- Celebrate National Coffee Day
- Celebrate National Chocolate Cake Day
- Celebrate National Best Friends Day
- Celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Celebrate International Left Handers Day
- Celebrate National Taco Day
- Celebrate National Batman Day
- Celebrate National Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Celebrate National Popcorn Day
- Celebrate National Opposites Day
- Celebrate National Waffle Day
- Celebrate National Siblings Day
Happy World Kindness Day!