Goodbye letter C and hello Letter D crafts! Dogs, ducks, drums, dirt, danger, daring, and dad are all dapper D words! We are learning all about the letter D with these fun and education letter D crafts & activities to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning The Letter D Through Crafts and Activities
These awesome letter C crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, paper plates, googly eyes, and crayons and start learning the letter C!
Related: More ways to learn the Letter D
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter D Crafts For Kids
1. D is for Duck Craft
D is for Duck! This is a fun craft for kids to make with the letter D. This is just one of many fun ways to learn the letter c.
2. D is for Dinosaur Craft
A dinosaur art project?! Make a letter D dinosaur! Every kids favorite animal. via Fun With Mama
3. Fun Letter D Dragon Craft
This dragon is super fun to make from a lowercase d. via From ABC’s to ACT’s
4. Drums Start With D
Make letter D drums! via Little Family Fun
5. D is for Dalmatian Craft
Make a letter D dalmatian puppy – so cute! This is such a simple craft, all you really need is glue and a couple piece of construction paper. via Books and Giggles
6. D is for Dog Craft
Make your own dog peeking from a letter D doghouse! via Crystal and Co.
Letter D Activities For Preschool
7. Letter D Puzzles Activity
Make your own letter puzzle matching the uppercase and lowercase d with index cards. via Love and Marriage
8. Letter D Dot To Dot Activity
Fill an empty letter D with dots for a colorful activity. This is such an easy craft. via 99 Worksheets
9. Letter D Worksheets Activity
Grab these free letter D worksheets for some fun letter practice.
10. Letter D Salt Writing Activity
Looking for a simple craft? Practice writing your letters with salt writing. via in My World
11. Learning Lowercase D Activity
Here are some great tips to help teach the difference between lowercase b and d. via My TeachingStation
12. Letter D Coloring Page Activity
These letter D coloring pages are a fun way to learn about the letter D. You’ll definitely wanna add these printable letter d crafts to your lesson plan. via Sight and Sound Reading
13. Letter D Dinosaur Dig Activity
D is for dinosaur dig. Make fossils and mark them with the letter D. Grab your black marker, piece of paper or card stock, and sand to get started. via Learning for Kids
MORE LETTER D CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter d crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter D printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter d tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter d and its lowercase letter d.
- Want to learn how to draw a dog? We can show you how!
- Your little one will love this dog zentangle coloring page.
- Can’t forget about these super cute dinosaur doodle coloring pages.
- Try out this dragon slime! It has “dragon scales” in it!
- Get musical with these DIY drums.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
- Learning the letter D is a lot of work! These donut pops are absolutely delicious and a great way to spend time with your child while snacking on a sweet that starts with the letter D.
Which letter d craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!