Wooh! It is time for quirky Letter Q crafts! Queen, quilt, quail, quiet, are all quick witted and quaint q words. We are continuing our preschool alphabet learning series with Letter Q crafts & Activities which will allow your little to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning the Letter Q Through Crafts & Activities
These awesome letter Q crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, and crayons and start learning the letter Q!
Related: More ways to learn the letter Q
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter Q Crafts For Kids
1. Letter Q Craft
Create a paper queen with this simple letter q craft. These letter crafts are not only fun, but teach a new q word. via Kids Activities Blog
2. Letter Q Cupcake Liner Craft
Q is for quail in this creative letter q cupcake liner craft! via I Heart Crafty Things
3. Letter Q Puppet Craft
Teach children how q marries u with this fun puppet craft. What a fun activity. via Proverbs 31 Woman
4. Letter Q Quack Snacks For Kids
Q is for quack in this adorable duck snack for kids! This is a great activity for any lesson plans for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and toddlers. via Cookie Cutter Lunch
5. Quilted Letter Q Craft
How cute is this quilted letter q craft?! Make a Q out of a piece of paper, and then add different pieces of paper or cloth for this fun letters of the alphabet craft. via Happy Hands
6. Letter Q Handprint Art Craft
Adorable letter q handprint art is perfect to hang on the fridge. This is so much fun and a great way to learn the letter q. via Mommy Minutes
7. Letter Q Gorgeous Queen Crown Craft
Create a gorgeous crown with this letter q craft. via East Coast Mommy
8. Q is for Edible Q-Tips Craft
Snack on some edible q-tips for a fun letter q activity. via Julie is Coco and Cocoa
9. Q is for Queen Puppet Craft
Make a paper bag puppet using this letter q printable! via Ducks N a Row
10. Letter Q Quail Craft
Use a letter q template to create this fun quail craft. via My Teaching Station
11. Q is for Quill Craft
Create a quill with a straw for a fun way to draw the letter q! via Babble Dabble Do
12. Q is for Coloring Q-Tips Crafts
Use q-tips to color in the letter q! So fun! via Learning 4 Kids
13. Letter Q Playdough Mat Activity
Use play dough to create uppercase and lowercase letters with a printable mat. via In My World
14. Q is for Beautiful Quilt Printable Activity
Make a beautiful quilt with the letter q in this fun printable activity. via Learning 4 Kids
15. Letter Q Stamping Quarters Activity
Fill in the letter q by stamping quarters around the edges. via A Mom With a Lesson Plan
16. LETTER Q WORKSHEETS
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with this fun educational activity pack. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER Q CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter q crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter q printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter q tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- Color and promote pretend play with this printable queen’s castle.
- Are you familiar with the Queens Gambit? You can teach your children how to play chess as well as the young woman from Queens Gambit.
- Quiet also starts with Q, and we have 55+ quiet time activities.
- We have another quiet activity for children.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter q craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!