Grab your Halloween addition color by number worksheets today! Kids of all ages will love these super fun and not-so-spooky Halloween addition color by number worksheets. Particularly preschoolers, elementary aged kids, and 1st graders. Simply download and print these Halloween addition color by number worksheets and use them at home or in the classroom!
Free Not-So-Spooky Halloween Addition Color By Number Printables
October is almost here, and we are going to celebrate Halloween the best way we know how to: with free, fun, hands-on printables! Preschoolers and elementary students will enjoy learning addition with this Halloween color by number printables. Whether you are looking for engaging learning activities to teach at home, or just need new cool drawings to color for your little ones, you are in the right place.
A great way to learn addition for preschoolers is by combining it with other activities, like coloring! Your kids are sure to learn faster when crayons enter the picture. Click the button to download and print your Halloween addition color by number worksheets now:
Related: Check out our other great printables!
1. Halloween Addition Color By Number Jack-o-lantern Printable
This first page of our Halloween addition color by number worksheet set is of a jack-o-lantern with a witch’s hat, a bat, and a spider! There are 5 math problems that correlate to colors. Can you figure out all the addition math problems and color all of the Halloween pictures?
2. Halloween Addition Color By Number Witch’s Cauldron Printable
The second Halloween addition color by number worksheet has a witch’s cauldron, broom, hat, as well a spider, balloons, potion, and candle! These page is a little trickier! You have more math problems to figure out. Once you do you’ll find what color each Halloween picture needs to be colored.
This post contains affiliate links.
Download Your Halloween Addition Color By Number Printed PDF here
RECOMMENDED SUPPLIES FOR PRINTABLE Halloween Addition Color By Number
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The Halloween Addition Color By Number template pdf — see button below to download & print
Free Halloween-themed addition worksheets
Our Halloween color by number pages are the perfect activity for young students who want to practice addition.
Color by number worksheets are a fun way to add! Practice this basic math lesson with our engaging Halloween coloring sheets. Addition worksheets are a fun and great way to boost your child’s early math skills. Learning has never been this much fun before!
Let your kid color these Halloween color by number pages: all they have to do is add the numbers to find the result, and then color the pages according to the code!
These Halloween color by number activities include 2 coloring pages:
- one page featuring an adorable bat and a pumpkin wearing a witch’s hat
- one page featuring a witch’s cauldron, magic potions, spiders, and even a flying boom!
Get into the holiday spirit! Halloween makes everything more fun. Browse around our holiday children’s activities page and you will find games, coloring sheets, crafts, and free printables for every season and holiday. Elementary school kids are creative, capable, and so much fun! They love trying out new activities, crafts and experiments. That’s why we compiled this list with 1001 fun activities for elementary students! We have activities for every personality types, skill levels, and more. So if you are looking for inexpensive ideas with supplies you already have on hand, that’s the place to go to.
Want more Halloween activities? wE hAVE pLENTY fROM kIDS aCTIVITIES bLOG
- Grab your crayons because today we’re coloring these Halloween coloring pages.
- Math can be a hard cookie to crack but these Halloween math worksheets will make it a bit more enjoyable.
- Halloween tracing pages make a great pre-writing practice activity.
- Want more printables? Check out these adorable fall printables for kids of all ages.
- Learn how to make easy and fun glow in the dark cards!
- This not-so-spooky Halloween sight words game is lots of fun for early readers.
- We have something for the littlest ones! Our pre school Halloween activities are so much fun.
- These are the best Halloween science experiments that you can do at home.
- Miniature haunted house craft ideas are in, and you can make your own too!
- Learn how to make fake snot (don’t worry, it can be easily washed off.)
- Did you know you can make glowing slime with only 4 ingredients?
- These Halloween hacks are all you need to make halloween easier this year!
- Here are 20 easy Halloween cookie ideas that you can make together with your child!
- There’s a new Hocus Pocus boardgame and it looks incredibly fun!
- Chocolate lovers: Hershey’s back with new Halloween candy (you’ll want to try ’em all!)
- Try this Unicorn Subtraction Color by Number!
- Try out this Unicorn Addition Color by Number!
- Check out these free printable Halloween crossword puzzle!
- I love these ghostly boo coloring pages.
- Check out these mummy coloring pages.
- Here are some witch coloring pages.
How did you Halloween addition color by number worksheets turn out?