Making an ‘A is for angel craft’ is a fun way to introduce the very first alphabet letter. This Letter A Craft is one of our favorite letter A activities for preschoolers because the word angel starts with A and the letter craft is shaped like the letter A. This letter A preschool craft works well at home or in the preschool classroom.
Easy Letter A Craft
Preschoolers can either draw the letter A shape themselves or use our letter A template. Our favorite part of this letter craft is attaching the pipe cleaners and feathers to make an angel!
Related: More easy letter A crafts
This article contains affiliate links.
- 1 white pipe cleaner
- 2 googly eyes
- 2 feathers
- construction paper in any color but white
- letter A cut out on white paper or construction paper or printed letter a template – see below
- scissors or preschool training scissors
Watch How to Make Preschool A is for Angel Craft
Instructions for Letter A Preschool Craft: Angel
Step 1 – Create the Letter A Shape
Trace and cut out letter A or download, print and cut out this letter A template:
Step 2 – Give Craft a Canvas Foundation
Glue the letter A onto the piece of construction paper of a contrasting color.
Step 3 – Add the Angel Details to the Letter A
- For the angel halo: Shape the pipe cleaner to look like angel aureole or halo and glue it on top of the letter A.
- For the angel eyes: Glue on the googly eyes.
- For the angel wings: Glue on your feathers.
- For the angel mouth: Use marker to draw angel’s lips.
Finished A is for Angel Craft
A is for Angel craft is done!
More Ways to Learn the Letter A from Kids Activities Blog
- Big resource of letter A learning for kids of all ages.
- Super easy A is for Apple Craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Fun A is for Alligator Craft made from clothespins.
- We love this A is for Alien slime you can make.
- Print these Letter A worksheets.
- Practice with these Letter A tracing worksheets.
- Don’t forget this letter a coloring page!
What changes did you make to the A is for Angel preschool craft?