15 Radical Letter R Crafts & Activities
Ready for radical Letter R crafts? Roads, rockets, rhinos, rhinestones, rainbows, races, are all really radical r words! We are moving on to the Letter R in our preschool alphabet learning series. Today we have some fun preschool letter R crafts and activities to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning the Letter R Through Crafts & Activities
These awesome letter R crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, and crayons and start learning the letter R!
Related: More ways to learn the letter R
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter R Crafts For Kids
1. R Is For Rainbow
R is for rainbow with this colorful letter craft. This is one of my favorite letter crafts. via Meaningful Mama
2. Letter R Road Craft
Create a road out of the letter r with this simple letter craft. via Kids Activities Blog
3. Letter R Rainbow Craft
You can do so many things with this letter r play dough mat! via In My World
4. R is for Race Car Craft
R is for race car — make race cars out of toilet paper rolls! via Croissant and Lavender
5. R is for Rainbow Cloud Craft
Create a rain cloud with cotton balls in this letter r craft. via 123 Homeschool 4 Me
6. R is for 3D Rainbow Craft
Make a 3D rainbow with this fun and simple craft. via The Nerd’s Wife
7. Letter R Rocket Craft
R is for rockets — how cute is this simple letter r craft?! via First Grade Blue Skies
8. Letter R Robot Craft
Build a robot using the letter r. What a creative way for little artists to learn the letter r and have so much fun. via Proverbs 31 Woman
9. Letter R Craft
Have children cut out construction paper to create a letter r road and add car stickers! via No Time for Flash Cards
10. R is for Handprint Rainbow Craft
Break out all the rainbow colors for this letter of the week crafts This R is for rainbow handprint art is adorable. via Crystal and Comp
11. R is for Rice Craft
Glue rice to the letter r for a fun way to explore. via Teach Preschool
12. Letter R Handprint Craft
Make a rose with this adorable letter r handprint art. via Mommy Minutes
13. Letter R Activities
Use rocks to draw a letter r (and some other fun ideas)! via The Measured Mom
14. R is for Rocket Printable Activity
Color printable rockets and shoot them high in the air with a straw! via Buggy and Buddy
15. LETTER R WORKSHEETS Activity
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letter r with this fun educational activity pack. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER R CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter r crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter r printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter r tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- Rabbit starts with R and we have a fun craft to make a cute little rabbit.
- We also have rabbit coloring pages.
- Make your very own mosaic rainbow with this colorful craft.
- Print off these free rainbow hidden pictures games.
- Here are 15 facts about rainbows for kids.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter r craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!