We’ve had an awesome time with letter A crafts, now it’s time for these beautiful Letter B Crafts! What words start with B? Bear, butterfly, bunny, boat, bee… those are just a couple from the big list of b words! Today we have some fun preschool letter B crafts & activities to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that work well in the classroom or at home.
Learning The Letter B Through Crafts and Activities
These awesome letter B crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, and crayons and start learning the letter B!
Related: More ways to learn the Letter B
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter B Crafts For Kids
1. B Is For Bear Craft
B is for bear! I love turning the letter into something fun. All you need is construction paper, felt and googly eyes!
2. B Is For Bunny Craft
This cute cotton ball bunny is also made from a capital letter B. So fun! Don’t forget the Googly eyes and your black marker. via The Simple Parent
3. B is for Bumble Bee Craft
This fun bumble bee construction paper craft is made from a B! I love these simple crafts, they’re so much fun. from ABCs to ACTs
4. B is for Butterfly Craft
Color, cut and paste together this letter B butterfly using this printable. via Muck Monsters
5. B Is For Bananas Craft
Yes, you can even turn bananas into a B! via Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
6. Letter B Paper Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
This beautiful butterfly paper sun catcher is a fun craft for kids. via Crystal and Comp
7. B Is For Bird Craft
Add feathers, google eyes and a nose to make the letter B into a bird. via The Measured Mom
8. B is for Fuzzy Brown Bear Craft
Use yarn to make this fuzzy letter B brown bear. via Paper and Glue
9. B Is For Boat Craft
Turn a lowercase b into a boat! This is easy and fun. via No Time For Flash Cards
Letter B Activities For Preschool
10. Printable Letter B Activities
Use this printable button match activity for a simple way to start learning the letter B. Your child will have a great time with these fun letter b art projects. via Learning 4 Kids
11. Letter B Lesson Plan Activity
This week of B lesson plan has lots of great letter B practice. via From Under The Magnolia Tree
12. Letter B Baseball and Bat Activity
Turn a baseball and bat into the letter B! Perfect for little baseball fans. via MPM School Supplies
13. Letter B Box Activity
Talk about the letter B with a whole letter b box filled with things beginning with a B. via Teaching Mama
14. Letter B Butterfly Lacing Card Activity
This butterfly lacing card is a fun activity for the letter B and also great for fine motor skills. via Better Than I Could Have Imagined
15. Free Letter B Worksheets
These free letter B worksheets are a fun way for kids to practice! These are some fun and easy ideas for learning the a new alphabet letter.
MORE LETTER B CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter b crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter B printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter b tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing the letter b and its uppercase letter and its lowercase letter.
- Make these beautifully buzzy busy bee craft!
- Your preschooler will love this beautiful and colorful bird craft.
- Maybe try your hand that this DIY Bird Freeder.
- These free printables will teach you how to draw a bird.
- You can also learn how to draw a bear as well with these free printables.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
- Learning the letter B is a lot of work! These chocolate fudge stick bears are absolutely delicious and a great way to spend time with your child while snacking on a sweet that starts with the letter B.
Which letter b craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!