Very vivid Letter V crafts are here! Vase, volcano, van, vampire are all great v words.
We’re continuing our Learning With Letters series with these fun Letter V Activities.
These awesome letter v crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters.
So grab your construction paper, glue stick, popsicle sticks, googly eyes, and crayons and start making this collection of letter v crafts! (This article contains affiliate links.)
Letter V Crafts For Kids
Letter V Craft
V is for vase in this simple letter v craft. This is the perfect letter of the week craft. This is the perfect letter of the week craft because it’s a fun activity and you’re learning the shape of the letters as well. via Kids Activities Blog
How fun is this letter v vulture?! Not only are you learning a new letter, but these educational activities can double as science lessons in some cases. Most kids don’t know what a vulture is and what it does in the ecosystem. via The Measured Mom
Color a volcano for the letter v. This is one you’ll wanna add to your lesson plans. All you need is simple supplies to make the coolest volcano. via Color Me Sweet
Handprint Volcano Craft
How cute is this handprint volcano craft?! via All Done Monkey
Create a vampire in this adorable preschool handprint art. All you need is a hand, paint, and a piece of paper. via Mommy Minutes
Vacuum the letter v with an easy letter paper craft. This letter v volcano craft is a great alphabet craft. You can use paper or card stock for this particular alphabet letter crafts. via The Measured Mom
V is for violin. The violin is a lovely instrument that makes beautiful music. While there is no printable template, the curved lines of the violin should be able to trace and cut out via Totally Tots
Make a vacation scrapbook in this letter v craft. via Embellishing Life Every Day
Make a vase of violets with fingerprints. What a fun way to learn the letter v, word recognition, letter v sound, and letter recognition. What a wonderful flower craft. via Creativity Takes Flight
Paint A Volcano
Paint a volcano and make the lava by blowing through a straw. I love these fun letter v crafts. via CP Sunprints
Paint with vegetables to create flowers in a letter v vase. This is among the few of our favorite letter crafts. via Crystal and Comp
V Is For Vegetables
V is for vegetables in this simple letter craft. This one of the more easy and fun letter v crafts. Make your own vegetable prints and color them. I’d even add some green beans. You could easily make those using green pipe cleaners and add them to the paper. via No Time for Flash Cards
LETTER V WORKSHEETS
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letter v with this fun educational activity pack. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER V CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter v crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter v printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter v tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- You can make your very own vase for flowers using pencils!
- We also have vase coloring pages. The vases are filled with flowers.
- Want to learn how to build a volcano?
- Grow your own vegetables using potato grow bags. What a fun outdoor activity to add to your letter v lesson plan.
- We also have printable vegetable coloring pages. What better way to learn about a new vegetable or two while doing letter v activities.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter v craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!