20 HALLOWEEN CRAFTS FOR KIDS(Post contains affiliate links.)
- Mummy spoons are an easy DIY project for kids of all ages. They’re fun to make, and even more fun to use!
- Make an adorable candy corn suncatcher to hang on your window. via Crafts by Amanda
- These DIY corner bookmarks will delight readers! via Easy Peasy and Fun
- My kids adore their pom pom craft monsters! via Crafts Unleashed
- Need a craft or activity for your child’s Halloween classroom party? This shooter toy craft is sure to be a hit! via Red Ted Art
HALLOWEEN CRAFTS FOR TODDLERS
- Make a popsicle stick Dracula, and let the pretend play begin. via Glued to my Crafts
- Are you going a little “batty” these days? Then, these cupcake liner bats are perfect for you! via I Heart Crafty Things
- Assemble these monster party hats for your Halloween party! via Studio DIY
- My kids loved ripping paper (who doesn’t, right?) to make this skeleton bones ripped paper craft. via A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Do your kids love spiders? They’ll adore creating these goofy cardboard box spiders! via Molly Moo Crafts
MORE HALLOWEEN ARTS & CRAFTS
- We love handprint crafts – and this super cute Frankenstein handprint craft is no exception! via Fun Handprint Art
- Follow this easy Halloween slime recipe and you’ll make your kid’s day! via Little Bins for Little Hands
- Decorate your front door with a cupcake liner wreath. via Fun a Day
- These Halloween paper plate silhouettes are stunning – and so easy to create! via The Pinterested Parent
- Your kids will love making these mini ghost pinatas. via Red Ted Art
HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- Lollypop ghosts are the perfect treat to send to school on Halloween. via One Little Project
- Boo, I see you! There’s a ghost in the popsicle stick window! via Glued to my Crafts
- Want to make some homemade Halloween decor on the cheap? Check out this Halloween eyeball frame! via Glued to my Crafts
- So many fun Halloween handprint and footprint art projects! via Pinkie for Pink
- Make this toilet paper roll mummy craft with your kids! via Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
MORE HALLOWEEN FUN
- Looking for easy Halloween crafts for kids? Here are 15 fun ideas!
- This DIY pumpkin night light is sure to keep the ghosts and goblins away.
- These are the best Halloween crafts for kids!
- No doubt, you’ll have the coolest front door Halloween decorations in the neighborhood this year!
- My kids love this adorable mini haunted house craft! It doubles as a decoration, too.
- Searching for easy kid crafts? We’ve got you covered.
- Make a fun Frankenstein craft with your kids this fall.
- I spy with my little eye … a lantern with Halloween eyeballs!
- Save money this year and create homemade Halloween costumes.
- Try these fall crafts for kids. Preschoolers especially will love these arts and crafts.
- If you can’t be a mermaid, then make one! You’ll find lots of mermaid crafts here!
- These 25 witch craft projects are popular with both kids and adults alike!
- Have some leftover egg cartons laying around? Try a few of these fun egg carton crafts.
- Make carving pumpkins quicker and easier with these Baby Shark pumpkin carving printable stencils.
- Need more fun activities for kids? Here you go!
- These ghost footprints are so darn cute! Use your feet to create the spookiest ghosts around.