Get ready for the spookiest time of the year with fun Halloween arts and crafts. Everything from simple paper plate crafts to homemade Halloween decorations to monstrous party hats you can wear at your Halloween party. You’ll find all sorts of spookalicious Halloween arts and crafts ideas.
Spooktacular Halloween Arts and Crafts
These 20 easy Halloween craft ideas will inspire you to do some Halloween art with your little ones this fall.
Halloween is getting closer and closer which means it’s time to get started on Halloween crafts. These easy Halloween crafts will keep your children excited all month long!
Halloween crafts have to have Halloween spirit and that is more than just black cats! It means spooky monsters, mummies, bats, spiders, and more! Get ready for the spooky season with these paper crafts, pumpkin craft, and all of your favorite Halloween crafts that younger kids and older kids will both love! Plus, most are great for practicing fine motor skills!
So grab your art supplies, or run to craft stores if you need, grab some paint, googly eyes, and more to try out some of these great ideas for fun Halloween crafts.
This article contains affiliate links.
Easy Halloween Crafts For Kids
1. Mummy Spoons Craft
Looking for an easy craft? Mummy spoons are an easy DIY project for kids of all ages. They’re fun to make, and even more fun to use!
2. Candy Corn Crafts
Make an adorable candy corn suncatcher to hang on your window. via Crafts by Amanda. These make such great Halloween decorations.
3. Monster Bookmarks Craft For Kids
These DIY corner bookmarks will delight readers! These are one of the best Halloween crafts because it promotes reading, it is lots of fun, and you can totally listen to the song “Monster Mash” while doing it. via Easy Peasy and Fun. What fun Halloween craft ideas!
4. Pom Pom Monsters Craft
My kids adore their pom pom craft monsters! These little monsters are such a fun craft and can be used for non so spooky decoration for those with smaller kids. via Crafts Unleashed(link no longer available)
5. Video: Halloween Toy Shooter Craft
Need a craft or activity for your child’s Halloween classroom party? This shooter toy craft is sure to be a hit! via Red Ted Art
HALLOWEEN CRAFTS FOR TODDLERS
6. Popsicle Stick Vampire Craft
Make a popsicle stick Dracula, and let the pretend play begin. You can paint the popsicle sticks using regular acrylic paints. via Glued to my Crafts
7. Bat Craft
Are you going a little “batty” these days? Then, these cupcake liner bats are perfect for you! via I Heart Crafty Things
8. Monster Party Hats Craft
These are so much fun. Assemble these monster party hats for your Halloween party! via Studio DIY
9. Skeleton Craft
This is one of the more easy crafts on the list. My kids loved ripping paper (who doesn’t, right?) to make this skeleton bones ripped paper craft. via A Little Pinch of Perfect
10. Box Spider Craft
Do your kids love spiders? They’ll adore creating these goofy cardboard box spiders! Use black pipe cleaners for the leg and bend them how you want. You could even puts these against homemade spider webs too. via Molly Moo Crafts
MORE HALLOWEEN ARTS & CRAFTS
11. Cute Frankenstein Handprint
We love handprint crafts – and this super cute Frankenstein handprint craft is no exception! via Fun Handprint Art
12. Gooey Green Halloween Slime Craft
Follow this easy Halloween slime recipe and you’ll make your kid’s day! The best part is watching it spill out of the little pumpkins. via Little Bins for Little Hands
13. Halloween Paper Plate Wreath Craft
Decorate your front door with a cupcake liner wreath. via Fun a Day
14. Halloween Silhouette Craft
These Halloween paper plate silhouettes are stunning – and so easy to create! via The Pinterested Parent
15. Halloween Piñatas Craft
Your kids will love making these mini ghost piñatas. via Red Ted Art
HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
16. Ghost Lollipops Craft
Lollypop ghosts are the perfect treat to send to school on Halloween. via One Little Project
17. Ghost In The Window Craft
Boo, I see you! There’s a ghost in the popsicle stick window! Make sure you paint your craft sticks to help make the ghost and black paint in the back pop. via Glued to my Crafts
18. Halloween Frame Craft
Want to make some homemade Halloween decor on the cheap? Check out this Halloween eyeball frame! via Glued to my Crafts
19. Halloween Crafts
So many fun Halloween handprint and footprint art projects! via Pinkie for Pink
20. Toilet Paper Roll Mummy
MORE HALLOWEEN Arts & Crafts From Kids Activities Blog
- Looking for easy Halloween crafts for kids? Here are 15 fun ideas!
- This DIY pumpkin night light is sure to keep the ghosts and goblins away.
- These are the best Halloween crafts for kids!
- No doubt, you’ll have the coolest front door Halloween decorations in the neighborhood this year!
- My kids love this adorable mini haunted house craft! It doubles as a decoration, too.
- Searching for easy kid crafts? We’ve got you covered.
- Make a fun Frankenstein craft with your kids this fall.
- I spy with my little eye … a lantern with Halloween eyeballs!
- Save money this year and create homemade Halloween costumes.
- Try these fall crafts for kids. Preschoolers especially will love these arts and crafts.
- If you can’t be a mermaid, then make one! You’ll find lots of mermaid crafts here!
- These 25 witch craft projects are popular with both kids and adults alike!
- Have some leftover egg cartons laying around? Try a few of these fun egg carton crafts.
- Make carving pumpkins quicker and easier with these Baby Shark pumpkin carving printable stencils.
- Need more fun activities for kids? Here you go!
- These ghost footprints are so darn cute! Use your feet to create the spookiest ghosts around.
- Check out this huge list of Halloween crafts!
- Check out these Halloween apps! Perfect for kids of all ages.
Which Halloween craft are you going to make? Let us know down below.