15 Magnificent Letter M Crafts & Activities
We have many magnificent Letter M crafts! Minion, Minecraft, monsters, monkeys, are all magnificent M words. There are so many fun ideas for Letter M crafts & Activities! There’s monster crafts and Minion printables, plus much more (ha – more M’s!). These are perfect to practice letter recognition and writing skill building that works well in the classroom or at home.
Learning the Letter M Through Crafts & Activities
These awesome letter M crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters. So grab your paper, glue stick, and crayons and start learning the letter M!
Related: More ways to learn the letter M
This article contains affiliate links.
Letter M Crafts For Kids
1. M is for Monster Craft
How will your kid choose to design their Letter M Craft – M is for Monster? What fun art projects and a great way to use up leftover craft pieces (leftover fabric scraps, stickers, strings, etc.)
2. M is for No Mess Monster Crafts
Enjoy these colorful creations of these No Mess Monster Crafts. This one of the more fun projects that won’t leave your home a mess! This is a great way to teach preschool letters, and great for lesson plans geared towards younger children.
3. M is for Glitter Slime Monster Craft
We’re so in love with these Glitter Slime Monsters. These educational activities are a few of our favorite letter m crafts, because it doesn’t feel like learning. via The 36th Avenue
4. Letter M Ping Pong Monsters Craft
The kids will love playing with their DIY Ping Pong Monsters. Love this! These different ways to make monsters are a great letter m craft.
5. M is for DIY Yarn Monsters Craft
Tons of excitement will happen over these DIY Yarn Monsters via Zing Zing Tree
6. Letter M Minion Craft
Create your own Minion Washer Necklace
7. M is for Minion Slime Craft
How many hours of fun will they have with this Minion Slime? via A Pumpkin and a Princess
8. Letter M Minion Sensory Bottle Craft
This DIY Minion Sensory Bottle is such a clever idea! via Little Bins for Little Hands
9. M is for Paper Plate Monkey Craft
Or perhaps this Paper Plate Monkey is more your style – via Easy Peasy and Fun
10. M is for Fingerprint Monkeys Craft
Get personalized with these Fingerprint Monkeys via Crafty Morning
11. Letter M Minecraft Torch Craft
Shed some light on the excitement with this DIY Minecraft Torch. If you’re child love Minecraft then this is an excellent way to learn and have fun via Busy Mom’s Helper
12. M is for Minecraft Creeper Craft
Use up those empty toilet paper rolls with this Toilet Roll Minecraft Creeper. I think this is my favorite letter of the week craft.
13. Letter M Minecraft Plushies Craft
Snuggle up with these DIY Minecraft Plushes. This would be perfect for younger children since it is so much fun to make and super soft and cuddly. via Kojo Designs
14. M is for Minecraft Magnets Craft
Decorate your fridge after making these Minecraft Magnets via Kerry Ann Morgan
15. M is for Minecraft Piñata Craft
Get craft AND active with this fun DIY Minecraft Creeper Piñata. This is one of the better letter crafts for older children (kindergarteners) since it takes a little more fine motor skills. via Busy Mom’s Helper
Letter M Activities For Preschool
16. LETTER M WORKSHEETS Activity
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with these fun educational activity sheets. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER M CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter m crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter M printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter m tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- Grab your crayons and color these awesome monkey coloring pages.
- Monkey around with these how to draw a monkey worksheets.
- More Minion M crafts! Try your hand at these Minion finger puppets.
- Even more Minion mischief! Make your own Minion cookies, they look delicious!
- We also have Minecraft printables to add to your letter M lesson plan!
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
- Once you’ve finished all these 15 Letter M Activities and Crafts, be sure to take a look at our Alphabet Phonics Clip Card Printable!
Which letter m craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!