If your little one is one of the kids that love creating doodles everywhere… then this how to draw doodles tutorial is perfect for them!
Our simple doodles drawing tutorial includes two printable pages with easy steps and visual examples on how to draw easy doodles. No matter what your drawing skills are, everyone will be able to join the doodling tutorials because we created them with kids in mind.
We recommend downloading and printing these pages so you and your little ones can use them as a visual guide. Let’s get started!
Step by step doodle tutorials
Do you know the benefits of doodling? Doodling is a great activity for kids because it motivates kids to explore their creative side through a very colorful experience. Doodling also helps spark their imagination and doesn’t require many tools: just grab some drawing pens and don’t forget lots of paper for practicing!
The best part about making simple drawings in the form of doodles is that you can use wavy lines, cute drawings, parallel lines, simple shapes, or whatever you prefer, and in no time you will be creating your own style.
Learn how to draw doodles by printing our step by step tutorial and following these simple instructions.
Easiest ways to make fun doodles
Our first printable page shows you how to make doodles step by step. Simply follow the dotted line to make your own fun doodle. This tutorial includes how to draw:
- Lifesaver doodle
- Smiley face doodle
- Pizza doodle
- Strawberry doodle
- Flower doodles
How to draw doodles
Our second printable page includes the easy instructions to create a page full of fun doodles after we’ve learned how to create each doodle separately. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Choose the doodles you like the most and draw big versions of them.
- Then, draw more doodles in a medium size, but make suer to spread them out across the page.
- Fill in the spaces with small simple doodles, like stars, hearts, or anything you want.
- Just repeate the steps to fill the whole page!
- Congratulate yourself for creating an awesome page filled with doodles!
How did your doodles turn out?
More How To Draw
Need coloring supplies? Here are some kid favorites:
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More drawing fun from Kids Activities Blog
- This how to draw a shark for kids tutorial is super easy to follow.
- Anyone can learn how to make their own chicken drawing with this easy tutorial!
- If you ever wanted to learn how to draw an owl, here’s how!
- Follow our tutorial to make a cute house drawing.
- Make your own SpongeBob drawing in 9 easy steps.
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
More doodles fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Download and print the cutest Christmas doodles here.
- Kids of all ages will love these Easter egg doodles.
- We have the best Pokémon doodle coloring page!
- Looking for cute shark doodles for your Baby Shark fans?
- Don’t forget to check out these Thanksgiving doodles too!