Our simple doodles drawing lesson will have your kids making doodle art for days! Print the how to draw doodles guide and follow the simple instructions to repeating iconic images that are easy to draw and fun to add your own artistic flair. Drawing doodles is awesome! No matter your age or drawing skill level, everyone will be able to join the doodling craze at home or in the classroom.
How to Draw Doodles for Kids
Learn how to draw simple doodles by printing our step by step doodle art drawing guide and follow the simple instructions. Click the green button to get started:
The best part about making simple doodle drawings is that you can use wavy lines, cute drawings, parallel lines, simple shapes, or whatever you prefer, and in no time you will be creating your own style.
Related: More how to draw tutorials
Step by step doodle Art tutorial Set Includes
Make Easy Doodles Based on Shapes
Our first printable doodle art page shows you how to make doodles step by step. Simply follow the dotted line to make your own fun doodle.
You Will Learn How to Doodle:
- Life Preserver Doodle
- Smiley Face Doodle
- Pizza Slice Doodle
- Strawberry Doodle
- Flower Doodles
How to Draw a Page or Collection of Doodles
Our second printable doodle art page includes the easy instructions to create a page full of fun doodles after we’ve learned how to create each doodle separately.
Steps to Making a Doodle Art Page
- Choose the doodles you like the most and draw big versions of them.
- Then, draw more doodles in a medium size, but make suer to spread them out across the page.
- Fill in the spaces with small simple doodles, like stars, hearts, or anything you want.
- Just repeate the steps to fill the whole page!
- Congratulate yourself for creating an awesome page filled with doodles!
Related: How to make doodle patterns
Download Doodle ARt PDF Drawing Guide here
Benefits of Doodle Art for Kids
Do you know the benefits of doodling?
Doodling is a great activity for kids because it motivates kids to explore their creative side through a very colorful experience. Doodling also helps spark their imagination and doesn’t require many tools: just grab some drawing pens and don’t forget lots of paper for practicing!
How did your doodles turn out?
Recommended Supplies for Doodle Art
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
More drawing fun from Kids Activities Blog
- This how to draw a shark for kids tutorial is super easy to follow.
- Anyone can learn how to make their own chicken drawing with this easy tutorial!
- If you ever wanted to learn how to draw an owl, here’s how!
- Follow our tutorial to make a cute house drawing.
- Make your own SpongeBob drawing in 9 easy steps.
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
More doodles fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Download and print the cutest Christmas doodles here.
- Valentine doodles are great fun to make.
- Kids of all ages will love these Easter egg doodles.
- Day of the Dead doodle art.
- Patriotic doodles.
- We have the best Pokémon doodle coloring page!
- Looking for cute shark doodles for your Baby Shark fans?
- Halloween doodles are frighteningly cute.
- Don’t forget to check out these Thanksgiving doodles too!
- Make cute teddy bear doodles.
- Unicorn doodles have rainbow doodles too!
- Let’s color some dinosaur doodles.
- Science doodles are STEAM fun.
How did your doodle art turn out?