How to Draw a Cupcake Coloring Pages
Learn how to draw a cupcake! Cupcakes are so delicious! Cherry cupcakes, strawberry cupcakes, lemon cupcakes, they are all yummy cupcakes! This how-to draw a cupcake tutorial cannot be eaten, but luckily, they are just as fun to draw. Our tutorial hopefully will serve as great art inspiration so you and your little one can draw their own cupcake with ease every single time.
How to draw a cupcake easy steps
If your kids have ever wanted to learn how to draw a cupcake, then this pdf file is for you. Kids of all ages will enjoy an afternoon filled with drawing fun with this 2-page easy how to draw a cupcake tutorial that is so easy to follow.
Drawing activities are great fun for kids, especially when the result is as delicious and adorable as the cupcake drawings!
Easy steps to draw a cupcake for kids
Follow this easy how to draw a cartoon cupcake step-by-step tutorial and you will be drawing a fun cupcake in no time.
Let’s start by drawing a trapezoid with the upper part being longer than the bottom part.
Add two circles at the corners.
Now, add two more circles at the center and erase extra lines.
Now add a bigger circle on top of the four circles.
Draw three lines – one straight and two diagonal at the sides.
Good job! Your cupcake is done. You can add sprinkles, cherries, chocolate chips, or whatever you prefer!
BENEFITS OF DRAWING FOR KIDS
The best thing about learning how to draw a tree is that all trees look different from each other, so there is no “wrong” way to draw a tree. That’s what makes this how to draw a simple tree tutorial the perfect drawing activity for elementary school kids, preschoolers, and toddlers!
Did you know that drawing increases confidence, teaches creative problem solving, improves hand-eye coordination, and develops fine motor skills in children? Kids love art and we love what it does for enriching their lives.
That’s why you’ll love this how to draw a tree for kids tutorial!
This post contains affiliate links.
Recommended Drawing Supplies
Need coloring supplies? Here are some kid favorites:
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More drawing fun from Kids Activities Blog
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
How did your Cupcake drawing turn out?