How To Draw SpongeBob
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants!
Kids of all ages (and adults too, why not?!) will love learning how to draw Spongebob Squarepants! As you’ve probably noticed, we love free printable activities, and today we have the FUNNEST activity that is perfect for fans of goofy Spongebob!
Enjoy an afternoon filled with drawing fun with this easy three-page how to draw Spongebob tutorial.
How to draw SpongeBob step by step
Our free printable Spongebob drawing tutorial is a fun way for toddlers, preschoolers, and older kids to develop their creativity, motor skills, concentration, and coordination… All while having fun! Plus, this sketch tutorial is so simple that even beginners can do it!
No matter what’s your kiddo’s level of skill, this SpongeBob tutorial is easy enough for everyone to follow- Let’s get started!
Easy steps to draw SpongeBob
Follow this easy how to draw SpongeBob SquarePants step-by-step tutorial and you will be drawing your own in no time!
Let’s start! First, draw a rectangle. Notice the bottom is smaller.
Outline the first shape using a wavy line. Leave part of the rectangle free.
Add two circles to the head and a line to the body.
Use two arched lines to make SpongeBob’s smile.
Add two more arched lines to make the cheeks.
Add another arched line to make the nose and two squares for the teeth. Your SpongeBob drawing is almost done.
Draw two concentric circles to make the eyes. Draw three eyelashes on each eye.
Let’s add details! Add a W line to outline the chin, two curved tips to make the shirt, draw a little tie and rectangles to make the belt.
Wow, that’s an amazing SpongeBob drawing!
Now congratulate yourself for drawing such a fun SpongeBob sketch!
Download Your How TO Draw Spongebob Tutorial PDF FILE here:
How did your SpongeBob drawing turn out?
More How To Draw
Need coloring supplies? Here are some kid favorites:
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More drawing fun from Kids Activities Blog
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Discover even more How to Draw activity resources
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Spongebob Fun From Kids Activities Blog:
- Check out this doodle Spongebob coloring page!
- Have you seen this Spongebob spin off?
- What about The Spongebob movie?
How did your Spongebob drawing turn out? Comment below! We’d love to hear from you!