Dragons are so cool, and today we are going to learn how to draw a dragon! Kids of all ages will have an awesome time learning how to draw a dragon step by step with this easy tutorial.
Our free dragon drawing tutorial includes three pages with detailed steps on how to draw a dragon. Grab your pencil and let’s make some art!
Make an easy dragon drawing!
\When you add a drawing activity to your kid’s day, you’re helping them increase their imagination, enhance their fine motor and coordination skills, and develop a healthy way of displaying their emotions, among other things.
Easy steps to draw a dragon
Follow this easy how to draw a dragon step by step tutorial and you will be drawing your own dragon drawings in no time.
Print our step by step tutorial and follow these simple instructions:
- Let’s start with our dragon’s head by drawing a circle.
- Add a curved triangle to make a mango shape, and add a tilted oval.
- To make our dragon’s body, draw a rectangle with rounded edges. Connect all the shapes and erase extra lines.
- Let’s draw the tail!
- Add a trapeze, notice the top is bigger. Draw a curved line to make the back leg, also add claws.
- Draw horns and a wing!
- Draw circles for the eyes, ovals for the nose, and other details on the face.
- You got it! Add curved lines to the horns, tummy, and wing.
- You’re all done! Feel free to add as many details as you want!
Your dragon drawing is done! Hooray!
Download How to Draw a Dragon Here:
More easy drawing tutorials:
- How to draw a dinosaur easy tutorial for kids who are obsessed with these prehistoric reptiles!
- Why not try learning how to draw a unicorn too?
- You can learn how to draw a car with this easy tutorial.
- And my favorite: how to draw Baby Yoda tutorial!
Need coloring supplies? Here are some kid favorites:
This post contains affiliate links.
More How to Draw Simple Tutorials
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More dragon fun from Kids Activities Blog
- How to Tame a Dragon play dough for hours of fun.
- Fun & easy color-by-number dragon coloring pages can be found here!
- Make your own dragon scale slime!
- Your kids might also enjoy these Harry Potter magical beasts coloring pages too!
How did your dragon drawing turn out?