Printable How to Draw a Bunny Easy Drawing Lesson
Today we are learning how to draw a bunny with 9 easy steps. Our free bunny drawing tutorial includes three printable pages with detailed steps on how to draw a cartoon bunny. Kids of all ages can make their own bunny drawing at home or in the classroom.
Simple Bunny Drawing Instructions for Kids
What has four legs, is extra fluffy, small, and super adorable? Here’s a hint: they twitch their noses when they’re happy! Bunnies are so cute, and kind of the mascot of spring. Click the green button to download the bunny drawing tutorial now:
How to Draw a Bunny in Easy steps
Follow this easy how to draw a bunny step-by-step tutorial and you will be drawing your own bunny drawings in no time!
Let’s start with our bunny’s head, so first let’s draw an oval.
Draw a drop shape with a flat bottom, and erase extra lines.
Add a vertical oval to make our bunny’s cute belly.
Now let’s make the ears!
For our bunny’s paws, draw two arched lines that look like a ‘W’.
Let’s give our bunny hind legs by drawing two ovals. Notice they’re tilted in opposite directions.
Draw smaller ovals to draw paw prints.
Let’s draw its face! Add circles for the eyes and cheeks, half a circle for the nose and curved lines for the mouth.
And you’re done! Color it and draw as many details as you want.
Your bunny is done! Yay!
Download Your Draw A Bunny Coloring Sheet PDF File :
How did your bunny drawing turn out?
Benefits of Kids Learning to Draw
Learning how to draw a bunny, or any other animal, helps kids increase their imagination, enhance their fine motor and coordination skills, and develop a healthy way of displaying their emotions.
Plus, it’s so much fun too!
Recommended Drawing Supplies for Drawing a Bunny
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
Related: LOADS of super fun coloring pages
More bunny fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Kids and adults love our beautifully detailed bunny zentangle coloring page
- Try making these fun & easy bunny cups with this homemade lemonade recipe – or any favorite drink!
- Keep little hands busy with this free printable bunny lacing card.
- Share more free printable bunny goodness with these adorable Thank You cards.
Great books for even more bunny fun
1. Are You There Little Bunny?
In this beautifully illustrated hide-and-seek book Are You There Little Bunny? children can “spot” the bunny through a hole on each page… but when they turn the page, it isn’t the bunny at all! Very young children will love searching for the elusive bunny, and all the charming details and other animals they discover along the way.
Die-cut shapes give glimpses of things that turn out to be something altogether different when you turn the page: for example an elephant’s trunk turns out to be a snake. Children will love the surprise element of turning the pages until, finally at the last page, the hiding bunny is revealed!
2. Poppy and Sam and the Bunny
In this irresistible bunny puppet book, Poppy and Sam spot a rabbit and follow it around Apple Tree Farm. Each page has a different action for you to do with the rabbit, from sneezing in the flowers to snuggling up with the other bunnies at the end.
3. Little Stickers Bunnies
Join the busy bunnies in this book as they get ready for Easter. Whether it’s baking tasty treats for a picnic, planting colorful spring flowers, or making Easter bonnets, there are lots of exciting stickers to add to every scene.
Add a little bit of fun to each scene with lots of reusable stickers. You can create your own scenes again and again in this charming sticker book!
More Free Bunny Printables From Kids Activities Blog:
- Another free step by step tutorial how to draw an Easter bunny.
- Here are some cute bunny coloring pages and dot to dots.
- We even have some cute bunny preschool worksheet packs.
- You’ll love this zentangle bunny too!
- These bunny valentine cards are also cute as can be.
- How cute! These bunny thank you notes are perfect!
- Work on fine motor skills and learn a life skill with this printable bunny sewing template.
How did your bunnies turn out? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you.