Today we have a how to draw a bee tutorial, perfect for kids in kindergarten and older. Celebrate the arrival of Spring by downloading our three-page bee drawing tutorial that you can print and give to your little ones to use as a guide. Use this easy bee sketch guide at home or in the classroom.
Make A Bee Drawing Easy For Kids
Make the most out of this printable tutorial by helping your little ones express themselves: learning how to draw a bee is a healthy way of expressing their emotions while enhancing their motor skills, such as coordination and fine motor skills. Drawing really plays a big part in kids’ development! Click the yellow button to print our how to draw a simple bee printable tutorial before getting started:
Our bee sketch tutorial is so easy to follow that any kid can become a true artist in a matter of minutes, all while having fun!
How To Draw A Bee Step By STep – Easy
When you download & print the bee drawing tutorial, you will find the following steps which are much easier to follow when looking at the pictures!:
First, let’s draw an oval.
Add a tilted oval on each side of the first oval.
Add another oval on each side tilted in the opposite direction. These are your bee’s wings!
Let’s draw the body! Draw curved lines on the main oval.
Draw a triangle pointing down coming from the oval.
Draw legs and feet – so cute!
Use circles and curved lines to make arms, hands, and antennas.
Great! Let’s add some details. Draw little ovals for the eyes and cheeks, and an arched line to make your bee smile.
Hooray! Your super cute bee drawing is all done! Well done, that bee looks fantastic! You can draw as many as you want and have a cute bee family.
Download Simple Bee Drawing Lesson PDF FILE:
This post contains affiliate links.
Recommended Drawing Supplies
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- You will need an eraser!
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More Easy Drawing Lessons For Kids
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Bee Printables From Kids Activities Blog:
- These bee coloring pages are a buzz!
- We have some sweet bee printable worksheets too.
- Don’t forget to check out the Bumblebees Marble Racing coloring sheets too.
- This detailed honey bee coloring page is awesome.
- Check out this awesome printable bee facts.
- This guy found a 30 foot honey comb on the side of his house!?
How did your bee drawing turn out? Comment below, we’d love to hear from you!